Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DevL

acne icepicks/dents

are there ways to get rid of icepicks/dents without costing a lot of money? ar at least minimize the appearance of the dents? coz when im looking at a mirror outside its noticeable, but inside the house they're not. please i need some advice. thanks!

yea acnefree scar eraser ...it helped cuz i didnt have one those deep scars...i juss had mild but still very noticable. mines are almost gone and are only noticble if u reallly look at it.

yea acnefree scar eraser ...it helped cuz i didnt have one those deep scars...i juss had mild but still very noticable. mines are almost gone and are only noticble if u reallly look at it. it suppose to rase those pock aka as many refer to lil holes in theri face

A dent is proabbaly a rolling scar.

are there ways to get rid of icepicks/dents without costing a lot of money? ar at least minimize the appearance of the dents? coz when im looking at a mirror outside its noticeable, but inside the house they're not. please i need some advice. thanks!

A dent is proabbaly a rolling scar.

A rolling scar is a cirlce. are they circles if not they are ice picks. I used the acne free scar eraser over this past year and swear I worship that stuff. Check out my gallery for pictures.

a rolling scar is not necessarily a circle. Mine are mostly oblong and more like lines than circular although they do have some width. I have both circular ones and oblong ones. Anything dent-like is is probabl a rolling scar and responds well to subcision/needling.

a rolling scar is not necessarily a circle. Mine are mostly oblong and more like lines than circular although they do have some width. I have both circular ones and oblong ones. Anything dent-like is is probabl a rolling scar and responds well to subcision/needling.

Ok is the scar damage to the outside of the skin or under the skin? An ice pick is damage to the outside of the skin.