Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sooooo...

like most i pretty much have had enough of the costant battle of fighting acne. its strange coz it was only last week that i hung out with friends and for the first time was comftable to get my picture taken... and god i must have been in every one... haha. its such a buzz to feel good about yourself.

anywhooo i decided to make yet another appointment to see my doctor to see about some more cream and antibiotics only to find out that he had given me some new antibiotics with NO cream.... now i dont know weather this is because thats all he thinks i need but ever since my skin has become the worst it has been in months and months with only a couple days to go back to uni..... BLOODY TYPICAL.

right so i came across this product called ACNEASE wich i have never heard of. i have done some research on it, looking through forums etc. i finally decided to order a months supply these tablets. i really dont know what the results are going to be... but hey i might of just blown £60 haaa. lets hope not though.

i'll keep you lot upto date as well if thats what you want.

tal laters :)