Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i went out the other night (getting out the house = big enough struggle in itself) and one of my mates brought along a digicam. oh fucking hell, she sent me the photos she took and videos as well. ive never hated myself so much in my entire life. i feel ugly, ugly beyond belief. theres one photo that makes me look semi-decent, but most of them i cant even look at.

im fucking miserable, there goes my social life.

i went out the other night (getting out the house = big enough struggle in itself) and one of my mates brought along a digicam. oh fucking hell, she sent me the photos she took and videos as well. ive never hated myself so much in my entire life. i feel ugly, ugly beyond belief. theres one photo that makes me look semi-decent, but most of them i cant even look at.

im fucking miserable, there goes my social life.

Wow-that sounds just like me!!!!! Ive been in the same situation many a times! I have some pics of me and my cousin and i look total crap...i would post them here but i am not that brave lol!

i have countless pics where i jus hate lookin at my face! :cry:

hope u feel better :angel:

Guest buttonit

i just got a 6 megapixel digital camera. the pics are so detailed that you can see a unibrow (even if you dont have it- ie a few hairs inbetween your eyebrows). it is that detailed! and the pics are huge, i took pics of my red marks and they look so bad. :(. o well i can now take pics of my progress- as i experiment with things.

It is really annoying now, you cant go out without someone with a digicam or a phone, taking pictures of you. Grrr. Totally pisses me off, but if they aint plastering them on over the net etc, dont worry about it. :comfort:

Guest buttonit

It is really annoying now, you cant go out without someone with a digicam or a phone, taking pictures of you. Grrr. Totally pisses me off, but if they aint plastering them on over the net etc, dont worry about it. :comfort:

take a pic of yourself in the dark and with the flash on. when you upload it to your pc you will look horrible :(.

i disagre

digi pix=hott

most drunk kids can barely take a pix

they look prty decent !

always on fcbk the nxt day showng ho wpimp u r!

ps turn off flash

take a pic of yourself in the dark and with the flash on. when you upload it to your pc you will look horrible

I know what you mean :S

I usually hang out with these 2 girls with flawless skin and guess what? So often they'll just take out their cellphone and take pictures of things, including me.

What's worse is they like showing my pic to myself and others. I'm like.. wtf.. dont you see I have ACNE?

All of my pics have to be at least 20 feet away from my face and even then, I totally edit them/airbrush them. Good thing I'm a Photoshop wiz, actually acne is the reason why I'm so good, so I guess I have acne to thank for that!!!

i hate having my pic taken full stop but now with these digcams life is a nightmare

Firsty like said before they show up evertyhing, it seems to make me look uglier then I already am and then whats worse you can email the pics around so everyone gets to see them

WHy cant people just except that you dont want your pic taken and not make you feel like your a wierdo when you say no!!

Black and White photos are a pimple-prone persons best friend.

But yeah..taking pics totally sucks and I avoid it whenever possible.

Guest buttonit

take a pic of yourself in the dark and with the flash on. when you upload it to your pc you will look horrible

its helpful if you want to see if a product is helping your red marks ;) take the pic using the highest pixels so your pic will be huge and detailed -_-.

i disagre

digi pix=hott

most drunk kids can barely take a pix

they look prty decent !

always on fcbk the nxt day showng ho wpimp u r!

ps turn off flash

"taking the vowels out of words doesn't always make them cool." :P

on the subject, i hate other people taking pictures of me. i can take them of myself, because then i have complete control over which are deleted and which are seen by other people. i usually have to take a bunch before i finally get a decent one :( and i agree, darkness+flash=suck.

Guest buttonit

i hate having my pic taken full stop but now with these digcams life is a nightmare

Firsty like said before they show up evertyhing, it seems to make me look uglier then I already am and then whats worse you can email the pics around so everyone gets to see them

WHy cant people just except that you dont want your pic taken and not make you feel like your a wierdo when you say no!!

stop being crabby, patty ;)