Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiwi-rabbit

Lets try FRESH AIR!

I've only started doing this since on roaccutane, BUT i find that if i leave my windows open, considerably wide while i sleep(ie i open windows to allow fresh air to circulate, dress in pjs appropiately depending on how hot or cold with windows open, and then fall asleep with them still open) i wake up and my face feels smother and i have less spots and my skin recovers more than when i sleep with the window closed. i think it's deffinately worth a try for all of us.

plus we dont have to go outside to get the fresh air and meet lots of ppl and get upset and runaway cos we're paranoid and cause a scene lol(or is that just me?)

I also find my spots get worse throughout the day at school and go down again when i get back home again, i guess that's stress levels or something...

I also find my spots get worse throughout the day at school and go down again when i get back home again, i guess that's stress levels or something...

it probably just the floresent lights at your school.

it probably just the floresent lights at your school.

Uh-huh. Makes it look so much worse.

If anyone can stand under florescent lights and look flawless, they have my congratz. :P