Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
F49Z0R5!!!

For the sillies who don't understand how to apply this stuff

Ok, this has been asked, bitched and moaned about too many times. If you already do this and know about this I apologize for posting a new thread about this but it seems too many people still don't understand how you are supposed to apply these products.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the benzoyl peroxide cream and the moisturizer. In order for these products to work, you will be required to use the end parts of your arms (otherwise known as hands biggrin.gif ) to thouroughly rub in each of the products you are using. Unfortunately, some people believe it is wise to leave a thin layer of this stuff on your face, you believe that it will absorb on it's own. And it looks like it has. But what's really going on is that it dries up on your face and forms an invisible layer. Same goes with you moisturizer clumpers. Then comes the questions about flaking, crusting, tightness, and milky residue when you sweat. ALL OF THESE SYMPTOMS OCCURE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT RUBBING IN THE PRODUCTS COMPLETELY YOURSELF! That or some tightness and flaking occurs on the first week or so of the regimen then goes away. But if you still get this, especially those milky residues. It is, and only is, because you are not rubbing in the products fully into the pores. These products can do no good sitting, dried up, crusty, on your face. They only can do something for your skin when they are in the pores, especially the bp.

So please, rub that shit in! biggrin.gif

Apology accpeted, lol biggrin.gif

Very well explained - One thing I'd say though, you must remain as gentle as you can whilst rubbing it all in wink.gif

Guest fatman_uk

Smother it round gently until it stops bein so sloppy... that means it's mostly all in. I don't keep rubbing until it's ALL gone, the last little visible bits always absorb on their own. But then, maybe my face is used to the evening BP drill after havin it forced upon it for the past 19 months or so, lol.

An rub is a bad word... we should say somthing gentler like the other guy said... massage. We get too many ppl comin in sayin ''I rub an rub an rub an it makes me break out.''

Yeah, no shit it does, lol.

Good post by FZR044R5!!! (?). biggrin.gif

-Gaz

-Gaz

Originally my name came from something quite stupid. You know how people say r0x0rz and ownz0rz etc... (pretty gay yes).. Well six months back when I registered here I was reading some other forums were people were arguing. And one of them happened to call the other guy a fagz0rz. Now I didn't think I would take this forum seroiusly (even tho now i do) I just decided for the hell of it to make mine F49Z0R5!!! (fagz0rz, yes I know its gay). It's quite dumb and I figured since no one has figured it out yet I just stay with it cuz it dont matter anyway lol. No little kid will figure it out anyway so it's cool. So thats the E! true hollywood story about my name! biggrin.gif

P.S: I think the exclamation marks really add to it dont you?

-Gaz

Originally my name came from something quite stupid. You know how people say r0x0rz and ownz0rz etc... (pretty gay yes).. Well six months back when I registered here I was reading some other forums were people were arguing. And one of them happened to call the other guy a fagz0rz. Now I didn't think I would take this forum seroiusly (even tho now i do) I just decided for the hell of it to make mine F49Z0R5!!! (fagz0rz, yes I know its gay). It's quite dumb and I figured since no one has figured it out yet I just stay with it cuz it dont matter anyway lol. No little kid will figure it out anyway so it's cool. So thats the E! true hollywood story about my name! biggrin.gif

P.S: I think the exclamation marks really add to it dont you?

Guest fatman_uk

LOL... well at least that'll help me remember how to spell it in future.

-Gaz