Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

what can be used to help SPEED UP RESULTS of a fade cream?

i use to SA wash...baking soda to exfoliate..ACV as a toner..and palmers fade cream..what else is their i can throw in my regimen to speed up the process?

mabye emu oil? since it is a carrier oil, it helps with the efficiency of bp, and tee tree. its non comedegenic along with other things...google it

moisturizing your face would be very beneficial to helping redmarks I plan on buying Jojoba Oil and Hyaluronic Acid -- GNC.com sells Hyaluronic Acid, that is where I have seen it cheapest.

i use to SA wash...baking soda to exfoliate..ACV as a toner..and palmers fade cream..what else is their i can throw in my regimen to speed up the process?

How is your progress going? I am doing almost the same regimen. For me my face seems the same. I get brown scaring on my face from hormonial pimples once a m,onth (but less since using ACV). I am hispanic, light olive complexion. I tan not burn when I sun. I have a few brown scaring and I look the same in terms of my pimple scars.

the thing about me is..even when some of my marks fade..i get new pimples and get more marks..with the regimen im on now my skin is smooth eventhough marks are visible

i have super oily skin..i wonder how will emu oil or jojoba oil would react to my skin

I know this may be a stupid question, but how do you apply creams properly? I have palmers fade cream however I feel it is way to pasty to even attempt to rub in. Am I supposed to add water to this or something? I have no idea. I stopped using the fade cream after the first day because I see no way of applying it. It just sits there as a thick heavy paste.

im not sure how thick the creme is but mabye take some out and rit it around on ur fingers first (the warmth shuld make it easier to apply./thinner kinda thing) and then try applying to ur face? c if that works.

i only leave the cream on my face for 4-5 hours..i dont wear it as a moisturizer..yea its thick like crisco and it makes your face HOT

a thick moisturizer after exfoliation does not do any good. It just messes with your skin healing mechanism. When you exfoliate, you take away some dead skin. As the new skin tries to form, all the moisture doesnt allow the skin to breathe and heal properly.

If you exfoliate, just let the skin breathe naturally so the new skin forms and heals nicely. You shouldnt need moisturizer after exfoliating anyway since your taking away the dry dead skin. You may feel a little dry afterwards but, it should only last a couple minutes.