Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlie Chalk

My One year anniversary using Dan's Regimen

It's been a year now since I nervously started Dan's regimen. I had been a long time user of this site but had never taken the step to try out the regimen cause' I was so scared of all the side effects I heard people mention. But in the end I was so desperate I just had to try it.

Within two months I had gone from about 4-6 new spots a week to maybe two-three a month, until I eventually was completely acne free. The redness and drying lasted for maybe two weeks which is a very small price to pay for a lifetime without acne. After all my acne had gone, my hyper pigmentation slowly went away and my scars started to heal. I thought I would have some of those scars forever but they seemed to heal very nicely.

To keep a long story short, I just wanted to thank Dan and everyone on these forums again for helping me get rid of my acne problem which was quickly getting the best of me in a profound way. I don't know where I would be if I had to endure another year of that hell.

And as a last message to all you guys just starting the regimen or still contemplaiting on starting it. The regimen has maybe been one of the best things that has ever happened to me, so I strongly recommend any one with acne problems to try the regimen

Charlie Chalk

ps: I suddenly realised again how much I owe to Dan and his regimen when I ran out of the BP gel for a week...damn those spots weren't saving anytime to erupt on my face again

Nothing special, I have always just used any simple non ebrasive cleanser with BP and a moisturizer. For a few months i used Alpha Hydroxy lotion in the morning and BP in the night since BP once a day is sufficient for me. The AHA lotion was really good for getting rid of hyper pigmentation and scars I was left with after the acne started clearing. But I decided to stop with the AHA for a while whilst it was summer time.