Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

wait 5-15 minutes to moisturize after bp application?

"wait 5-15 minutes to moisturize after bp application"

can someone explain why dan says that in the video and how important it is. also how long should I wait after moisturizer application to apply AHA ?

Well, I guess you should just wait till it dries :)

The thing is, that it's a bad idea to applicate either BP or moistrizer or whatever, if not the skin has absorbed whatever you may have put on it.

Now, I realy suck at explaining things, and doing it in english doesn't exactly make it better xD

hm... I did hear that for some, the moistuirzer doesn't bother them as much when they would wait around five minutes after putting the bp on. I think you could try putting it on after five minutes to see how it'd react to your face or try to wait a bit longer, around fifteen minutes before putting the moiustuirzer on your skin. Probably would be different for different people.

After putting on the BP I sit in front of a fan for about 5-10 minutes to make sure I'm totally dry.

Good idea also to cut down on the electric bill in the summer time! :clap:

how long should we wait after we wash to put on bp? i couldnt find that on the faq's

right afta the bp dries cuz if ur skin gets tight and stuff your face will be burning when you put on the mosterizour!!

how long should we wait after we wash to put on bp? i couldnt find that on the faq's

It's here in the checklist. You can print this off and keep it in the bathroom until you get used to the whole routine and waiting times.