Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I am starting a course of B5(panthotenic acid) :dance: and was just wondering about the dosage.

Its 5g a day for the first week and 10g a day afterwards right?

The medication i recieved is in tablet form(like panadols) not capsules, if that makes any difference.

By the way is it possible to drop the dosage to about 3g/4g a day and sick to that instead, im not to keen on swallowing 20 tablets a day. Do you reccon i would have good resulta anyways? :think:

also i need to take a vitamin B complex too right?

Hello, the best thing you can do is take 10g straight away. But if you can't manage that, up your dose gradually. You might not feel like taking 10g per day as that is a lot of tablets, but you have to discipline yourself and make yourself do it for the sake of clear skin. I've heard a lot of people who state they are not keen to take this dosage and then take a low dose and then complain their skin isn't clearing! I just don't understand! I know when I found B5, I was more than happy to take 21 tablets a day! I didn't care as long as it cleared me!

As for the B complex, take it straight away.

i wouldnt take the full 20 pills to start. how much is each of ur pills ..500mg?

id start with 10 pills a day = 5g which is half the recomended dose..

i wouldnt take more then two pills at a time bcuz i find they arnt as affective that way and always take them with food or a small snack.. it works alot better for me that way. also if u take too many at a time ..id say more then 4 in one sitting then u end up crapping them out with out reaping the benefits

so eat them with food and spread out the doses thru out the day ..

if after a week or 2 u dont see any improvements or by the end of the week u are still breaking out, up the dose to the full 10g..

i saw major results with 3g but have recently up'd it to 4g bcuz i got 2 new minor pimples and id like to eliminate these surprise appearances all together..

b5 is really great. i havnt had any real breakouts since i started and my face has been clearing ever since.

hm.. Is it almost the same to take the powder form and where would you get the pills or the powder though?

hm.. Is it almost the same to take the powder form and where would you get the pills or the powder though?

Powder is the same as pills, but powder tastes rotten!!! :sick:

I get mine from www.b5clearskin.com