Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fcfnhbmma

Advice on shaving

I'm a huge advocate of the Clear Skin Regimen and I think Dan's advice works wonders. However, nobody's skin is exactly the same and not everyone will respond in the same way to all the products.

My experience with the Gillette Sensor razor (which Dan recommends) was that even after using it for months, I was still getting cuts, bumps, and just general irritation.

I recently switched to the Mach 3 and the difference is huge! The Mach 3 works MUCH better for me, no more cuts and bumps.

That being said, I recommend that if you're having trouble with whatever razor you're currently using, try experimenting with different razors to see what works best for your face. Remember: always give your face at least a week to get accustomed to the new razor before you decide if it's good or bad.

Good luck, everyone.

I also use the mach 3, but the way I shave also improved my skin alot too. I used to basically shave dry and cut myself all over the place lol