Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Currently I am using proactiv and my skin looks pretty good but I've been hearing so much bad stuff about longterm use of bp and stuff that it is really starting to worry me! So anyway I've been looking around for natural products and came across a site for this Acne gateway 101E, It's made from all herbs, it's not exspensive, it has a money back guarantee, and they say after a few days you will see improvement. Says it is for all types of acne, even cystic! They also say after 24 weeks of using it you can drop down two using it less often. Has anyone given this a try? I know a lot of us would feel a lot better using a product that not only clears our skin but also is safe and not going to age or damage our skin! Anyway as soon as i get an extra 30 somethin dollars I am gonna buy it and see how it works.

Sorry, I have never heard of it. But I'd like to help you. I personally would stick to products that people on here recommend. People have tried everything far from imagination.. That way you're not out wasting your money and time on products. Check out the product rating pages and popular threads. :D good luck.