Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

Ayurvedic Herbal blood purifier -contains Triphala and other herbs

http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/bloodpur_cap.htm

IPB Image

Himalaya Blood Purifier is a natural blood purifier and detoxifier that purifies the blood and gets rid of toxins and impurities. It keeps the skin healthy and glowing, prevents pimples and blemishes. Himalaya Blood Purifier is a blend of natural herbs, each aimed at working its magic on your body systems

Ingredients:

Himalaya Blood Purifier Capsules contain the following Herbs:

1. Azadirachta indica (Neem, Nimba) contains many essential oils that have antipyretic and anthelmintic properties. It regulates the biliary functions of the liver and purifies the blood.

2. Tinospora cordifolia (Tinospora Gulancha, Guduchi) stem is highly valued in skin infections and is also useful in purification of blood. It possesses effective immunomodulatory, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective activities.

3. Eclipta alba (Thistles, Bhringaraja) has tonic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions beneficial in various conditions of the liver and skin.

4. Embelia ribes (False Black Pepper, Vidanga) possesses blood purifying, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties. It is also beneficial in the treatment of anemia and general debility.

5. Curcuma longa (Turmeric, Haridra) possesses antioxidant, tonic, blood purifying, anthelmintic, digestive and anti-inflammatory properties.

6. Andrographis paniculata (The Creat, Kalamegha) is an effective blood purifier by virtue of its hepatoprotective, immunomodulatory, tonic and anthelmintic activities.

7. Triphala (Three Myrobalans compound) has anti-inflammatory and bowel cleansing actions.

8. Cassia fistula (Indian Laburnum, Aragvadha) possesses astringent, anti-inflammatory, carminative and cooling properties. It is beneficial in eczema, pruritus, fungal infections, etc.

Suggested Usage:

2 capsules twice a day, after meals. Natural products provide gradual but long lasting results. Allow several weeks for full benefits.

Looks good to me MB. Nice found. Ayurvedic herbs are really nice and I have more respect for the herbs that come out of India then anywhere else. Not only do they have the best spices but some of the herbal things there are just crazy, like neem. In India, neem is used as an antifungal, antiparasitic, antibacterial, antidandruff, antieverything. And all it is is a tree that grows on the side of the road, nothing more. They even use it as a spermicide :) It tastes FOUL though. Other then neem, I know turmeric does great things for the liver and is anti-parasitic as well, and of course I've been talking about triphala lately because it's helped me and some other members. Triphala and turmeric both have a bit of scientific research backing them up too, I'm sure neem does too I just haven't bothered to look.