Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shroom

clear but still breaking out sort of.

okay im clear but i keep getting those small bumps that take a few days to form into a super whitehead, like 1cm in diameter. (well not that big, a bit smaller but its still huge). one day when washing my face ill feel a small bump that is barely noticable, then it turns to a redspot the next day, then even bigger redspot the next morning then rises to the surface as a huge whitehead. i just got over one, now im starting to feel another one. i do know why im getting them though. i keep missing a regimen. this morning i skipped because i went to go skating, i didn't even apply the bp then wash it off later. is there anyway to like apply bp and moisturizer and not have it turn milky white when u start to sweat?

okay im clear but i keep getting those small bumps that take a few days to form into a super whitehead, like 1cm in diameter. (well not that big, a bit smaller but its still huge). one day when washing my face ill feel a small bump that is barely noticable, then it turns to a redspot the next day, then even bigger redspot the next morning then rises to the surface as a huge whitehead. i just got over one, now im starting to feel another one. i do know why im getting them though. i keep missing a regimen. this morning i skipped because i went to go skating, i didn't even apply the bp then wash it off later. is there anyway to like apply bp and moisturizer and not have it turn milky white when u start to sweat?