Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

there's some kid in my grade who had HORRIBLE like 54478039x worse acne then i did at my worst and i don't have a problem with that. except this new school year hes somehow as clear as hell.

anyway the other day in the caf. some guy was walking away from the table with his head down where he was sitting at and the guy that used to have bad acne was like yelling like making fun of him GO WASH YOUR FACE SERIOUSLY ITS FUCKING SO GREASY ITS DISGUSTING!

of course theres me with the red marks all over my face staring at him thinking like who da hell does he think he is he sits with the fucking nerds and just cause he's clear now he thinks he's all that. i don't even care if the kid he was yelling at was a loser, you just don't say shit like that.

i got 4 classes with him this year and im going to make it possible for him 2 comment without it being out of the blue, and if he does im seriously beating the shit outta him i dont' care if i get suspended again. i'l blame it on accutane and say that it's affecting me physcologically or plea with some puppy eyes.

i honestly am VERY bothered by this. i think about it so many times during the fucking day. its guna feel so good getting my frustrations out on him if he says anything.

Why don't u find some photos of him when he had 'bad' skin and shove it in his face the next time he makes a nasty comment....

Does he have any scars left? He prob used accutane...

my school went on a trip this week and i didn't go cause im embaressed cause of my acne. i had to tell about 298474 people my grandfather died. i can cry outta the blue do i did during prayer and i got the highschol principle to rub my back saying its ok, and various priests at my school praying for him..

well he kinda needs it, he is doing a big ass surgery soon.

but it was a guilt trip.

ANYWAYZ. we'l be back for school on monday and that's when it begins.

my school went on a trip this week and i didn't go cause im embaressed cause of my acne. i had to tell about 298474 people my grandfather died. i can cry outta the blue do i did during prayer and i got the highschol principle to rub my back saying its ok, and various priests at my school praying for him..

but it was a guilt trip.

priests rubbing your back? :think: wonder what he was thinking?

oh wait your not a 12 year old boy sorry

but it was a guilt trip.

no my principle genius. im quite protective of the priests @ my school they're definatly not like those you see on the news.

but it was a guilt trip.

no my principle genius. im quite protective of the priests @ my school they're definatly not like those you see on the news.

I can understand you being discourage about going to some class trip, But lying and saying your grandpa died to priests?? Couldnt you just say your hamster died or something.

but it was a guilt trip.

I can understand you being discourage about going to some class trip, But lying and saying your grandpa died to priests?? Couldnt you just say your hamster died or something.

mah mom almost went as far as saying we wer going to portugal for teh funeral LMAO.

i counted 12 "i give you my deepest condolences" or some form of it that day. i was like... damn. i don't think id b able to cry if i didn't have the acne though. its the only thing from keeping me completly happy. its like teasing me for fuk sakes

ti tihnk u need to pull your "friend " to the side and talk to him about his behavior tell him how u feel

did he feel bad after saying that ? i kno my friends let shit like that slip sometimes and then apologise to me

\

if he dosent feel bad he's not a good friend beat him up poke him in the eye

as for not goin to your school trip thats ok i've miseed so much school cause i didnt wanan go in with a retared face ...dont miss too much ...is so hard to catch back up

no no i pay 2 go to my school, i woudln't miss a day of class if unless i HAD to, gotta bost the average to 90 this year :genius: . its an overnight trip.

and hes not my friend. i never realli liked him, kinda felt sorry for him when his was bad and looked/treated him like a normal person unlike most people.

besides when some one is picked on cause of acne i feel like im being picked on too. i don't talk about my problems if someone mocks me.

and i used the term 'kid' the whole time when i said the story. wer'd friend come from.

no no i pay 2 go to my school, i woudln't miss a day of class if unless i HAD to, gotta bost the average to 90 this year :genius: . its an overnight trip.

and hes not my friend. i never realli liked him, kinda felt sorry for him when his was bad and looked/treated him like a normal person unlike most people.

besides when some one is picked on cause of acne i feel like im being picked on too. i don't talk about my problems if someone mocks me.

forget him u have better friends to waste your time on if he tries to attack you verbally cause ur not talking to him thats grounds for an ass kicking !

forget him u have better friends to waste your time on if he tries to attack you verbally cause ur not talking to him thats grounds for an ass kicking !

i don't have friends that mention my acne and if they do one day in a disrespectful way i'l just ditch em. if they keep it up il throw them in a ditch.

If you've gone that far (saying ur grandad died) then u might as well go on accutane...r u already on it?

or just wear some concealer...no1 will know... (apart from us) :)

The only time i tell lil white lies due to my acne is if im having a bad skin day ill b heaps quiet and then when ppl ask me whats rong? il just say i got a headache....

hire a rent-a-car and drive it through the front of his house, no wait i give that advice to someone else, dam i needa re think my advice, still sure it would piss him off though

yup already on it. lol maybe i'l pull a jackass rent a car crash derby and bust his house.

that sures to hell would piss me off

What a jerk, you'd think he'd be more considerate and empathetic after going through it himself.

If I were you I would've made a smart comment like..is that what you did, u FINALLY washed YOUR face and I guess it worked for u because you're clear now.

>>I would embarass him and remind everyone had bad he was. I know I probably sound like a bitch but I would never do it unless the person REALLY deserves it like this jerk. I'm so sick of ignorant people and I know how it feels and I don't wanna see someone else being picked on. We all know we have acne, we don't need to be reminded and laughed at by some dickwad

What a jerk, you'd think he'd be more considerate and empathetic after going through it himself.

If I were you I would've made a smart comment like..is that what you did, u FINALLY washed YOUR face and I guess it worked for u because you're clear now.

>>I would embarass him and remind everyone had bad he was. I know I probably sound like a bitch but I would never do it unless the person REALLY deserves it like this jerk. I'm so sick of ignorant people and I know how it feels and I don't wanna see someone else being picked on. We all know we have acne, we don't need to be reminded and laughed at by some dickwad

holy shit yur a genius. i wish i thought of something clever like that.

AND if he made a smartass comment after idkick his ass.

i realli think the whole problem is me. i just want 2 hurt him period. but i can't afford to get suspended again. my papi will get mad and like bust my ass :doubt:

finding a ACNE GALORE picture of him and posting it on photocopies round school(blown up in colour)

sending chainmails round classmates etc etc

that will probably start to make him feel like the one thats being picked on and needs to miss school and cry.

holy shit yur a genius. i wish i thought of something clever like that.

AND if he made a smartass comment after idkick his ass.

i realli think the whole problem is me. i just want 2 hurt him period. but i can't afford to get suspended again. my papi will get mad and like bust my ass :doubt:

I don't blame u..since I'm a girl I would hurt him verbally. I guess I'm just bitter..I've noticed how differently ppl (boys) treat me with and without acne :boohoo:

Even though you'd love to kick the crap out of him, try to refrain from doing so or else you'll get the wooden spoon or shoes flying at ya :lol: . In the end he's not worth it and hopefully it comes back for him. Again I sound like a bitch but oh well.

lmao ma mom usues the flying shoe/closest thing she can grab. but my dad is argentine so he get like a chair or sumtin.

btw i love the idea of the pic of him when it was super bad. fuck i should've gone on the trip this week and put baby oil in w.e. he washes his face with. i heard it makes yu breakout like nuts... im evil :angel:

aw i bet people like like u still, you don't have bad acne in yur pic :confused:. but i kno what you mean when they say they treat you differently.

Guest buttonit

he probably wouldn't care cause he is clear now. i wonder what he did, cause i got a lot of red marks and i never had bad acne. :(