Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevy

curious about how...

im just wondering, i dont have severe body acne, and im a guy, but im just wondering, who really is concerned over their body acne? like really really concerned? cuz to me, i dont care much cuz its not always evident to others, and when im shirtless, no one really cares. maybe for girls i can see its a big deal cuz they wear more revealing clothes. so yea iono, im just wondering who is concerned sick over their bacne. as much as their facial acne if any? cuz i dread over that occasionally

*touch wood* I don't have acne on my face. I get occasional spots, but most people do anyway. I have acne on my shoulders / back and it does bother me. But i'm a self conscious person in general.

I'm a girl and I would say I am very concerned about my body acne. I break out worse on my body than on my face. I get acne on my face, whole back, shoulders, upper arms, and chest. It's mostly a lot of persitant whiteheads with a few cysts. It's very embarassing because my skin scars easily. I've had acne for 11 years now and I have accumulated a lot of scarring. It's very noticeable even when I wear a T-shirt. I don't wear even moderately revealing clothes in public because of it.

I tried a lot of treatments over the years and was finally put on accutane as a last resort. I wish I could have taken it sooner and avoided some of the scarring. It's tough having body acne. Less people get it, so people are less accepting of those who suffer from it.

I'm more concerned with the acne on my back and chest right now, because it's not so much zits as it is 1000s of freaking blackheads. It's so disgusting. Like my skin doesn't even have a normal texture anymore, just a bunch of stupid raised bumps. I hate it!! Hopefully accutane will take care of it.

I no longer have much of a problem on my face, but my back is terrible. I am pusing 30 in another year and I hoped this would have gone away long ago. It takes a huge chunk of my self esteem and confidence away. I mostly avoid situations where I'd remove my shirt around anyone....for most any reason....and that just sucks. You would think by now that medical science would have turned this into a inexpensively treatable nusiance. Unfortuantely it is not the case. While I don't wish it on anyone, it is kind of comforting to know that there are people out there that know what you deal with. So thanks to everone else who shared.