Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anticop23

Any Asians with minor indent scars used YOUTH ESSENCE?

I am Asian male with minor indent scars

Have any of Asian used the Youth Essence by Susan Lucci? Does it lessen the scar? does it IMPROVE ANYTHING?

Thank you!

pics:

IPB Image

I've tried it long time ago. NO i it didn't help my scars. U could try series of medical microdermabrasion at dermatology (more effective) and use some type of toner because I see mostly enlarge pores.

Whats a series of medical microdermabrasion?

Isn't that just microdermabrasion? Isn't that a bit extreme for his skin? I have skin sort of like his, and I was talking about microdermabrasions and lasers with my dermatologist, and he absolutely refused. He was quite reputable as well.

I just think that Microdermabrasion done at dermatologist or Spa is more effective than at home Microdermabrasion. Medical is the equipement used at doctors office. I think it allows higher settings if needed than regular microdermabrasion. I've also tried series of Microdermabrasion (Its more like a package of 10 treatments) at spa, it helped improved my skintone and made scars look more smooth. It didn't remove the scars though because I had Ice Pick type of scarring. I don't think anticop23's skin is that serious. The scars are not deep at all, I think microdermabrasion will help exfoliate the scar at a faster rate. The reason I mention Microdermabrasion is because that is what Youth Essence is. But you should go see a dermatologist and ask for their opinion. I personally think you should try topical cream such as Retin-A or Tazorac first. How long have you had the scars for? What type of treatments have you tired?

Smokeyjay: I don't think Microdermabrasion is extreme unless you mean Dermabrasion. There is a difference there.

I have not used much of anything to "get rid of the scars".

I have had these scars/big pores for 2 years.

After my big acne, I was left with red dot marks and they turned into (what is in the picture).

I can live with the scars I got now but I am really afraid IF IT WILL TURN INTO something worst next; so was wondering if the Youthful Ess. can fix up my scars/large pores.

mz43026 ~ so you think the Youthfull Ess. stuff would help on my scars?

Why Youth Ess. did not work on your scars? Are your scars a bit worse than mine?

Thanks.

Yes I have similar scars like yours but I also have Ice Pick scarring which is more deeper. I'm not saying Youth Essence works but you can try it out if you want. I personally think those at home microdermabrasion are not very effective for my skin. But you can do some search here on the brand and the product, and opinion from others. But overall you have very superficial scarring. Try less invasive treatments first. Use some type of topicals. GOOD LUCK and keep us updated.

have pretty similar,all doctors recommended me dermbrasion for this.Personally i dont think any creams can do anything for scars you need to do procedures.And your scars will remain the same it can only be more effected by using certain topicals,procedures or if you break into acne again.Good luck with whatever you choose you can start of with light stuff like topicals or microdermabrasion but dont have any expectations.