Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

List some positive/good things you're thankful for in your life right now.

and go! :D

um my lights are still on, go paid electric bill !

List some positive/good things you're thankful for in your life right now.

and go! :D

my friends and family (dont know what id do without them....their the best)

my home

my exam results

started college and loving it so far lol

And finding this website....im thankful that i can talk to other people who can relate entitely to how im feelin

um..there is more stuff but i cant think right now lol! :angel:

Guest tvirus_outbreak

energizer, i think you need to reread the post

u're not thankful for anything at the moment? nothing makes you happy at all?

good grades maybe? But year 8 means nothing compared to 11 and 12 so that doesn't really count. Oh and good tv shows like House, The Simpsons, Futurama and NCIS :angel:

well my family (theyre behind me 110%), that the problems I do have I have the power to fix, Ipod (running motivation), Ive got a good job, and of corse the awesome ppl on the acne forum who keep me sane!!!

I love all those quotes in your signature! :D

I'm always having those 'aww' moments in my mind where i'm super thankful for everything i have, the main things being:

*family - my parents, nanna and sister in particular keep me grounded when shit is hitting the fan in my life

*friends - although i live far away from alot of them due to uni, we stil keep in pretty close contact and they manage to make me laugh ever though there is many miles between us, in particular one mate who i go to uni with means the absolute world to me and i would be nothing without her support

*music - gosh, i could almost cry thinking about how much music means to me and how it gets me thru the rough times, i worship my iPod

*university - learning is comforting to the soul and really helps me see a purpose in my life, i want to help people

*the future - i hope it involves a certain someone :wub: travel, love, an awesome job and a fulfilling life

*where i live - i live in the city in an amazing apartment right near everything and i love it, can't imagine life without it, it's awesome just to watch the world go by

p.s. i love those quotes too ^^^!

Thanks so much for posting this....I needed this....

I have people that love me and want to support me (if I would only just reach out and ask :rolleyes:

I have good work and good career options.

My face is clearing up!!

Fall is here and it's a beautiful time of year. Slowly but surely I'm getting my yard together.

Good info and support on this board.

KFC! Obsessed

Having no other health problems, i imagine being in a wheelchair would be worse than acne

being Safe, and having support around

KFC! Obsessed

Having no other health problems, i imagine being in a wheelchair would be worse than acne

being Safe, and having support around

i must admit, the chicken there is gorgeous :drool:

1) Acneorg and the people here. As much as this place drives me crazy somedays, it is a large part of why I feel good about the world.

2)My cats.

3) This is going to sound morbid, but I'm grateful for the fact that we had enough money to pay for the ashes of our recently deceased cat returned to us. Having her here - in some physical form - is really helping the grieving process.

4) The electric bill - I TOTALLY hear you on that, Pintsize!

5) Food. Good food. That's something I can always fall back on when it comes to gratitude lists.

the good things in life. :think: accutane baby accutane and every acne treatment that works out there for me, and all of you.

sorry. my world revolves around my face these days its pathetic.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Ummm Im not dead yet WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!