Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone ever heard of/tried oxzit?

i found it on a random search. I was gonna try it but i cant find any professional feedback or really any feedback other than whats on the site (www.oxzit.com) anyone who could give me some info it would be great.

thanks.

I've been wondering about this too, however it seems that no-one has ever heard of it nor tried it. Personally i think it sounds too good to be true.

you know i looked at the info, and if its just oxygen and water and salt, wouldnt you get teh same thihng just letting water dry on your face?

i've been trying it, actually seen some real noticeable improvement. course, that could just be my 4 diffeerent medicines finally kicking in.

im trying to convince my parents to let me use their credit card (ordering off the internet is such a hassle when you dont have one) and im gonna try and test it. Ill post before/after pics if i ever actually get around to it.

Hey, I just did the same thing a couple of days ago. I was pretty depressed (bad break out), so i said what the hell and ordered it online (since i have my own credit card it was easy).

I am hoping that it comes in tomorrow, but realistically monday or tuesday. I will definitely be posting as to how it is working or if its not doing anything.

Personally for me, Pro-active seemed to work a little, but i would still get a bad break out fairly often. I also used Retin-A for a while (and still), and it helps some, but not a lot. Now I just hope this helps a lot or even a little.

I thought the same thing that it sounded too good to be true, but i figure my breakouts can't get much worse (well, probably) so i might as well. Ok i'm going to bed, I'll try and keep you posted with updates as soon as i know whats up...

late

ive tried it and it did nothing comes in a really small bottle that last not very long.

i wouldnt advise it at all, did nothing for my skin despite maybe a placebo effect.

try b5 instead it works a treat!

Since i already ordered it im still gonna give it a try.

And about the B5 supplement, isnt' that the same thing as Pantothenic acid? last year i read about that and went out to the pharmacy and bought a ton of Pantothenic acid. I bought 2 bottles each with 1 gram pills of about 100 count or so. I took at least 5-7 pills a day (as what i read said you need an overabundance of it) and after about a month and a half to 2 months i saw no relative improvement.

So, is it the same thing? if so, I don't know if that would work for me??

Thanks for your reply