Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mellow_yellow

Taking longer to work than expected

Hey peeps on Accutane,

I've been on Amnesteem for about 2 months and a week. I weigh 115 and was on 40 mg the first month, 80 mg the second, and now I've started to take 100 mg (the max dose according to the derm.) I'm still getting cysts and nodules, and I'm just worried that this won't work like everything else I've tried. Has anyone had this experience where it takes longer than 2 months to get clear? I would REALLY appreciate some responses! Thanks so much in advance guys.

I was on 40 mgs for my first and second month, and i'm starting my third month at 80 mgs, and i'm still getting active zits.

Sorry, i just get tired of typing the same thing over and over. I don't understand why people expect such quick results. Clearing at two months would be pretty rare.

My first course was 9 months long and i didn't clear until 2 months after it was over. Stayed clear a long time afterwards. My more recent course i cleared within a few months.