Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nekoichigo

proactive...

SOme people here will bash the stuff. On the other hand, Proactiv has helped a lot of my friends. Myself, I used it for 4 years and it helped me out through high school and my first year of college. However earlier this year my acne got worse for some reason and then Proactiv just wasn't enough.

I think Proactiv is great for mild and sometimes moderate acne. It worked for me for a pretty long time. For a lot of people though its effects only last a few months because their skin gets accustomed to the small amount of BP lotion. This is where the CSR has the advantage because it says to slowly ramp up the BP dosage as your skin gets used to it.

Since you spent the money on it, I'd say stick with Proactiv and see how things go. If that doesn't work you could also try out Dan's regimen with the Proactiv 2.5% BP lotion.

to be honest i bash it straight up.

but i'l admit it did work for me... but it was in the days of once upon a time.

when i got cysts and shti it just got 10x worse

I tried it twice, two years apart, and both times it irritated my skin and made my acne worse. I think it is just too harsh.

If you want to try the CSR when you run out of Proactiv, it is much more gentle and more cost effective, and clears acne better, imo.

I like Proactiv. A lot of people here will tell you it's the worst acne prodcut invented, but it actually works very well for my moderate acne. It also works for my dad's moderate-severe acne.

Ah i've been using it for 3 months and I'll say first month acne was worse, second, up and down results, third (now) It seems to be working alot better, not completely clear but its doing a okay job.. just my skin looks horrible from sun irritation..

heh well it's kinda working right now. really the only time that I ever break out is when my 'time of the month' comes, but besides that time(and even AT that time) I usually don't have that much acne....or not as much as I use to.

I like Proactiv. A lot of people here will tell you it's the worst acne prodcut invented, but it actually works very well for my moderate acne. It also works for my dad's moderate-severe acne.

What are the active ingredients in Nature's Cure tablets?