Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

Let me summarize my whole story in a brief. I've had ance ever since age 14. In my early stages, I tried every over-the-counter medicaiton out there. Next, my parents sent me to a doctor who tried numerous creme/pill combinations...those never worked. Finally, I went to a dermatologist and subscribed me to Accutane. Accutane cleared me up as promised and everything was great (except having extremely dry lips & eyes). After my Accutane treatment he kept me going on a creme just to keep me clear...after a year or so...started getting bad again....so here comes accutane treatment #2.....same as last time, I was completely clear...this time or around 2-3 years. Well, started getting worse AGAIN...not quite as bad as before..except my back was breaking out really bad again and some larger pimples on my face....so...you guessed it....here comes Accutane treatment #3...finished that up around April of this year and have been on Tazorac Gel and 5% Benzoyl Peroxide wash...both are prescriptions....A few questions for you all..

1) Do you think I"ll ever need another treatment of accutane? (I hope my complexion stays good this time).

2) I will be leaving for boot camp and military job training (which will be 9 total months) and I am not allowed to have any prescriptions while there. What do you recommend I use to stay clear and where do I get it? And, do you think with the over-the-counter medicine I'll break out again....

Thanks for reading and please reply....sorry so long.

Hi, I think the first thing you should do is to find out what cause your acne or breakouts.

I was so regret for not finding out the real cause before I try to find any solution to my breakout in a year ago.

After reading a lot of online information especially this forum and after doing few experiments on myself, I finally came to conclusion that my breakout was caused by diet or liver. I change my diet style and I really can see the result immediately.

I was so regret as I have wasted lots of money on useless products and doctors which worsen my condition much. I hope you will not repeat the same mistake like me last time. HTH.

Hi, I think the first thing you should do is to find out what cause your acne or breakouts.

I was so regret for not finding out the real cause before I try to find any solution to my breakout in a year ago.

After reading a lot of online information especially this forum and after doing few experiments on myself, I finally came to conclusion that my breakout was caused by diet or liver. I change my diet style and I really can see the result immediately.

I was so regret as I have wasted lots of money on useless products and doctors which worsen my condition much. I hope you will not repeat the same mistake like me last time. HTH.

I'm a little "stupid" on stuff like this.....how would I find out if it's liver or diet related?

If it's liver related what do I do?

What about my diet should change?