Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'll be selling the 4 oz bottles soon! Just gotta wait to get all the supplies in.

And to answer some of your questions.. I have used 2.5, 5 and 10% BP. Always had to use lots of moisturizer and still always had redness and flakiness. This stuff actually clears my face like Dan's stuff does but I need to use absolutely no moisturizer and don't have one bit of dryness or flakiness.

I'll be selling the 4 oz bottles soon! Just gotta wait to get all the supplies in.

And to answer some of your questions.. I have used 2.5, 5 and 10% BP. Always had to use lots of moisturizer and still always had redness and flakiness. This stuff actually clears my face like Dan's stuff does but I need to use absolutely no moisturizer and don't have one bit of dryness or flakiness.

This is true, but I actually got some big flakes on my cheeks while using this, but I did use lotion which solved it. I can easily use less than half the lotion I was using before though.

plz tell me how much you are selling each bottle for, and what method of payment you would accept (paypal perhaps?) This way I can put the money into my paypal account asap as it takes a couple of days for the money to be transferred from my bank account to my paypal account.

New bottle arrived... this stuff is DEFINATELY different from the stuff I got the first time.

First bottle, water/very light oil with chalky crystals suspended in it.

This new bottle feels and looks EXACTLY like sunscreen. It's smooth white and greasy... I'll let y'all know if anything changes.

Also this bottle says it's water-based... which is strange because I ordered oil based and was under the impression he didnt even sell water based any more. My suspicion is that he had left over water based labels and just slapped them on the bottles... and he changed the particle size of his Bp. That's just a guess though.

Anyone got a picture of the label on their 32 ounce bottle so I can compare labels? I threw my old bottle out a couple months ago after transfering the stuff into a smaller dispenser. Also a closeup picture of a blob of the product itself would be appreciated.

Anyone got a picture of the label on their 32 ounce bottle so I can compare labels? I threw my old bottle out a couple months ago after transfering the stuff into a smaller dispenser. Also a closeup picture of a blob of the product itself would be appreciated.

If someone hasn't posted something by tomorrow evening, I'll be more than happy to take a picture of mine. I just don't want to dredge up the camera if someone else wishes to do it.

Believe me, I was about skeptic as they come. I work in a very technical industry for a living, so when I tried to gather information about this website, it was horrendous. It appears that the guy who actually owns it (Ron Green, IIRC) owns an entire "network" of manufacturing sites. I was lucky enough to talk to Bob, and he offered me the last 32oz. For something as bad as acne is, it's a risk I was willing take.

When it arrived (I just got it yesterday), it took so long to open! First the package had no signs of an easy way in, very taped. Then I finally get it opened there was a huge bag that prevented any further tampering. And then once I finally get the bottle out it was in plastic. Then! Once I had that taken off, I had to remove more package at the top. I have never seen something packaged more securely than this in my entire life. No visible signs of fingerprints nor grammatical/spelling mistakes.

Long time .org reader, and I mean long time. I have just recently signed up as I knew I would be posting occasionally, and I thought this would help other skeptics such as me. I will certainly post my status after I have used it more than one night.

This stuff rocks

Are you being serious? Cause I know you were a skeptic at first!! Just wondering...

Haha, that's what I'm trying to figure out! No offense to anyone else, but I know Trix is/was a skeptic...so if he likes, maybe it's "worth" looking into! :D

Believe me, I was about skeptic as they come. I work in a very technical industry for a living, so when I tried to gather information about this website, it was horrendous. It appears that the guy who actually owns it (Ron Green, IIRC) owns an entire "network" of manufacturing sites. I was lucky enough to talk to Bob, and he offered me the last 32oz. For something as bad as acne is, it's a risk I was willing take.

When it arrived (I just got it yesterday), it took so long to open! First the package had no signs of an easy way in, very taped. Then I finally get it opened there was a huge bag that prevented any further tampering. And then once I finally get the bottle out it was in plastic. Then! Once I had that taken off, I had to remove more package at the top. I have never seen something packaged more securely than this in my entire life. No visible signs of fingerprints nor grammatical/spelling mistakes.

Long time .org reader, and I mean long time. I have just recently signed up as I knew I would be posting occasionally, and I thought this would help other skeptics such as me. I will certainly post my status after I have used it more than one night.

Please do report back - I'm anxious to hear of your hopeful progress. You were lucky to get the last 32 oz. batch!!!

Mine was packed the same way. Ha Ha. I needed the toolkit.

Isnt $20 a little much for a 4oz bottle?

if u bought that 128oz one it comes out to like 1.60 per ounce which means 1.6 * 4 = $6.40

which means you make more then $13 dollars in profit per bottle

thats a pretty good profit - how about a 50% cut for .org members ;)

i mean ill prolly but it from you regardless but it doesnt hurt to try :)

Fuck if people are that interested in it, I can easily buy a 5gallon tub and cut the stuff out in 8 ounce packages for $15 + maybe $4 shipping.

Problems would be that I'd probably have to devise some kind of labeling system. Who knows, might even need a business license. No idea what that sort of crap would do to my cost.

But first Im trying to sort out why my bottle is different than the last one I got. I've sent an email.

Mine wasnt very hard to get in... Bottle had a few strips of packing tape holding the spout-lid shut then was sealed in a seamed plastic bag. Good enough, but nothing I couldnt easily open bare-handed. This was a 32 ounce though, not the gallon bottle.

This stuff rocks

Are you being serious? Cause I know you were a skeptic at first!! Just wondering...

Sorry I think I should have been more specific. I really do love this stuff! But not because I use it tho. But because I started repackaging and selling it to a few people at first at the pharmacy I work at, then they told a few more people, and now my e-mail is flooded with people wanting to try it. And my mom owns a beauty salon and she heard about this stuff and saw how much I was making and now she wants in on the profit. So shes gonna buy it off me to sell it. And she talked to her other Beautician affiliates and now everyone wants a piece of the action. I made more yesterday then if I went to work, so I'm thinking of quiting my job or working less. So I guess I have to order alot more! The only problem I'm having is finding a nice bottle to repackage it. But as to how this stuff works, it still leaves streaks and white marks that are unavoidable, but on my label I tell them to use it at night.

Ok, I am VERY interested in the product but at the same time am VERY skeptic.

I don't want a product that i can't wear during the day so if anyone can verify that it doesnt leave white streaks with before/after pictures of before and after putting on that would be much appreciated!

Also, as one person said " It clears me up like Dan's gel does " Well, Dan's gel didn't clear me up, do you think this will?

Also, can someone provide a picture of the ACTUAL gel out of the container?

Thanks!

-White

About streaks... I just wipe off the excess with a paper towel after applying. Or else I take an extra minute or two and rub it all in. No streaks.

I'd maybe buy a 4 oz. bottle for $10, but $20 no way. Oh well, I'm going to try quitting BP for awhile anyway.

Why dont you just buy 1oz to try first?