Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I never use a cotton pad, always my fingers and it seems to spread just fine. You shouldn't need any moisturizer afterwards because it is pretty hydrating. I'm going to start repackaging this for Bob and selling it on ebay soon, I'll let you all know when its up and running. You can email me at [email protected] if you want more info. :)

^So you would be Amber H?

:D

Does this look familar?

Hi there,

It will probably be about 2 weeks until the smaller bottles are ready to go out. The Benzoil will be available in 4 oz jars for $20 and will be sold on ebay. I will get back to you with the details when they are ready to be sold.

Amber

Just buy the 32 oz for now, bottle and save the rest as you need it.

It is good until 2014 and I am buying some bottles to label and save.

It is not good for oxygen and germs to enter such a big bottle.

I am just splitting it up for now, and shaking it very well before I pour.

So I will prob buy bulk stuff as long as I can store it.

K, I think I will. I kinda wanna buy a smaller amount to see if it works first, but what the heck.

How is it packaged?

Somebody please answer the question! Lol! I could swear to god you guys are avoiding it!

Has anybody tried this for bacne? I'm doubting it's strong enough...just wondering though.

Thanks!

Bob used to sell this on ebay for $10 for 2 oz so he recommended I sell it at that same price ($20 for 4 oz). This also helps cover the cost of my shipping costs and packaging and labeling which is looking to be pretty damn expensive but oh well lol.

mouse - right now he ships it in a brown box and it comes in a white bottle that says benzoil on it. It is pretty discrete if that's what you are worried about.

Are you going to be ordering the gallon size? The 32 oz is no longer for sale and I don't think he intended to even still have that size available as long as he did.

Well I tried this again last night, and again, I couldn't spread it on properly. The white residue just wont dissapear. And what are those tiny grainy stuff? I think its irratating my skin.

Well I tried this again last night, and again, I couldn't spread it on properly. The white residue just wont dissapear. And what are those tiny grainy stuff? I think its irratating my skin.

I think before I make the plunge into buying this stuff I'll wait and see how it works for you Trix as you seemed (like me) kind of skeptical at first. Good luck though..

Remember that guy everyone thought was weird for putting his Bp in the blender? Well, I understand why he did it now. I'm gonna go look for a blender now.

The BP granules last longer than finely ground BP (as in most products). It absorbs just as well, just use light pressure and be gentle with your skin! Use a smaller amount if you are having trouble getting your skin to absorb it easily. Remember, this stuff is much stronger than most so you don't need a lot! Try a pea sized amount and see how that works for you trix.

Has anyone else tried this with any luck? I mean, any of the original skeptics who have possibly changed their minds? Not that I don't believe the other posters...I would just like to hear from someone who I know wasn't sure at first, but now might be thinking differently. :)

Can't wait to see! I would really like to think about purchasing this, but only if I can find it in smaller portions.

Just to let people know, I ordered the 32oz right before he took off the link. I will let everyone know my opinion once I receive it. I am still a bit nervous. Hopefully this will be the last purchase I ever make for BP, because I plan to grow out of it by 2014!

I'm pissed that I missed out on the 32oz. It sucks that I don't have a credit card!!! I'd really like to try this out. For all of you who bought this, keep us updated on your results, I'm still a bit skeptical. If it were really such an amazing product why wouldn't this guy hire some people to package it for him? I'm sure he could make a lot of money of of it.

Bob used to sell it in small bottles on ebay for a long time but now that he is retired he just wants to spend more time with his grandkids. So instead of selling tons of small bottles now he just sells it by the gallons. I'll be taking over soon. :)

Bob used to sell it in small bottles on ebay for a long time but now that he is retired he just wants to spend more time with his grandkids. So instead of selling tons of small bottles now he just sells it by the gallons. I'll be taking over soon. :)

Very good!!

But how will you get the total recipe and get it totally milled. (Like mixed in the lotion). The hard granules are BP, leftovers, but it is mixed into the solotion very well. I do not know who could help me with it.

I think the hard granules are just left to scrub it into pores, but not many so as it is abrasve.

If you have a contact go for it. Iam sure we would all buy it and spread the word to non orgers as well.....

Let us know how you progress with it, maybe we can all help!!! Input wise, or whatever you need to get it the same.

Thanks, Takara!!!! Would be good.!!!

Yes, I'll probably be asking for your input on a few things...

I will not be touching the product or changing anything about it. I will just be buying gallons of it and repackaging it into 4 oz bottles.

I sell skin care products at work so this is something that will be a fun side project for me and helping people is always good!

Yes, I'll probably be asking for your input on a few things...

I will not be touching the product or changing anything about it. I will just be buying gallons of it and repackaging it into 4 oz bottles.

I sell skin care products at work so this is something that will be a fun side project for me and helping people is always good!

Good! I will buy from you! Also:

Um, I can help if you like, let me know what you need. I believe this is a good thing.

I will help you to help others.!!!!!!!!!

Andask favors for some on org. Hee hee!!

I gave up on this product, lol. It sucks because I really wanted this one to work since it is alot cheaper and comes in such a huge size. I gave some to my sis and some of my friends to try, but they all had the same results I did. It does wonders for the blackheads on the nose. Withen seconds they all disappear! Its amazing! It also moisturizes quite well, much better than the CSR gel. HOWEVER....The tiny granules tend to be too abbrasive on the skin as you rub it in. It litterally made everybody's face red and scratched and as a result break out. The only way around this was to be extra gentle. Which brings me to the other point. NO ONE seemed to be able to get the white residue and grains off. I literally stood there for 1 hour trying to rub it all in. But It still left streaks on the face unlike the CSR gel which goes on clear. Now I have a huge bottle of unused bp, lol. But fortunately, word got around that this stuff is amazing in getting rid of blackheads, so people everywhere are asking me to sell them some. Lol. So I guess I'll be sticking to the CSR gel for now.

Umm you guy's are still somewhat skeptical.

Don't be it is a good product, just know how to use it. "Light during day, more during night.'

Don't use it in day, if you are unhappy with makeup with it. znight time kicks butt anyways.

Do not despair, do whatever works, so many I see seen unsure,

well I do not sell it, but it is great!.!!!!!!!!!

I gave up on this product, lol. It sucks because I really wanted this one to work since it is alot cheaper and comes in such a huge size. I gave some to my sis and some of my friends to try, but they all had the same results I did. It does wonders for the blackheads on the nose. Withen seconds they all disappear! Its amazing! It also moisturizes quite well, much better than the CSR gel. HOWEVER....The tiny granules tend to be too abbrasive on the skin as you rub it in. It litterally made everybody's face red and scratched and as a result break out. The only way around this was to be extra gentle. Which brings me to the other point. NO ONE seemed to be able to get the white residue and grains off. I literally stood there for 1 hour trying to rub it all in. But It still left streaks on the face unlike the CSR gel which goes on clear. Now I have a huge bottle of unused bp, lol. But fortunately, word got around that this stuff is amazing in getting rid of blackheads, so people everywhere are asking me to sell them some. Lol. So I guess I'll be sticking to the CSR gel for now.

That is so weird because I never had any of those problems.. I'm wondering if you got a bad batch or something? I've never seen a white residue that you are talking about, mine goes on clear. And the granules disolve in just a few seconds, you can barely feel them. That's really weird... maybe I'll send you a sample of some of mine to see if it works better?