Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

vesuvious, I just told you for Canada, it is in U.S. dollars though.

Yes, but I don't know if there are going to be surprise DUTY, handling and GST fees, which is more my concern than shipping fees.

I have with my experience as an internet shopper only been charges GST. If it is anything else like prov tax, I have not experienced this. You may have a duty fee, but not much! If it was that bad I would never shop the net.

I buy all my creams and stuff from the U.S. and with not heavy duty charges. There are some but don't add to the amount this product would cost in Canada. I pay all this stuff and still come out ahead usually from what my Derm charges to bring it all in.

If it is something useful, and seems promising, who has not on here forked out a lousy less than hundred bucks?

If you want it buy it. If not, give your provence a big alert to stop it at the border, than you shall be on there "red alert list".

Please don't get tech over a doller or 2. Most are not rip off artists. And if you pay by pay-pal you are covered up to $1000.00.

So I do not live in your Provence, chill, just buy it if you want it. No body is making you do this, and I already told you how much I pay for the U.S. stuff. Sometimes I pay no GST. Depends if it is Ground or Air Shipping. $10.00 either way big deal. Some charge, some do not. I do not guarentee it, if you would like to wait I will post my charges. But I have a Fed-EX and UPS account so I will not know for probably a month.

But it won't be much. (You may think so but I do think shipping is expensive. I shipped lots of shit from holiday to home from all over the world.) That is expensive!

Shipping products yes if they are heavy are a bit, but not unnafordable.

I do not to in any way mean to be rude, but yes there are sometimes expenses with a product, depends where you buy it. But the cahrges are minimal, sometimes the shipper underestimated the price, then like the company like UPS gets it and corrects and give he/her a bill, etc.

No perfect answer for ya, ya just kept on about the minimal charges of this and that.

Well the majors are what I paid, and yes I will pay for GST if necc. and duty, for example I got something today, which had no duty, GST, nothing.

So dude, sorry but I still don't know if I will owe like 2 dollars extra on this Bp coming or not.

Tried to help, but not a scientest.

Sorry to sound mean, I am not, it is frusterating, internet shopping is very different by seller, shiping methods, and of course Canada customs. What a bitch that is. I lost batches of Accuuzine cause they opened it. Now I have this nice red flag and am out money, but know what, the companies will work it out with you.

So, I do not expext a loss there. I just have to call again and make a deal somehow. DMAE is in it and not Canada approved. (Somehow I got the first one)........?????

Anything else re Canada shiping PM me as this thread will get boring with this. Don't hesitate, I will try to help. But can't give you a doller for doller cost. I said it cost me this U.S. and I do not know GST. Depends on how they ship.

for those that have tried this and other benzoyl peroxide products (like dans etc), can you please gimme a true comparison on which bp product you think is better. how do you think the benzoil compares to water based bp products? also, does the benzoil product have granules in it? does it clear up acne quicker than dans and other bp products youve tried? thanx for the help. one last thing, can you gimme the full list of the ingridients on the benzoil? and is the guy selling it, does he make it or is he a doctor or something?

Dan's BP did nothing whatsoever for me. This stuff was a 99% successful treatment for my acne (~1 zit in 6 months).

Yes it has lots of little white granules... they are kinda like chalky lumps in the extremely wet plaster texture of the oil.

There isnt an ingredient list on the bottle... only active ingredient 10% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Don't know the answer to your third question. I found it on ebay where he used to sell bottles (64 ouncers I think) for $25 starting bid and ~ $9 shipping. Sadly that doesnt seem to be the case any longer.

Guest yankeemix

for those that have tried this and other benzoyl peroxide products (like dans etc), can you please gimme a true comparison on which bp product you think is better. how do you think the benzoil compares to water based bp products? also, does the benzoil product have granules in it? does it clear up acne quicker than dans and other bp products youve tried? thanx for the help. one last thing, can you gimme the full list of the ingridients on the benzoil? and is the guy selling it, does he make it or is he a doctor or something?

Dan's BP did nothing whatsoever for me. This stuff was a 99% successful treatment for my acne (~1 zit in 6 months).

There isnt an ingredient list on the bottle... only active ingredient 10% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Don't know the answer to your third question. I found it on ebay where he used to sell bottles (64 ouncers I think) for $25 starting bid and ~ $9 shipping. Sadly that doesnt seem to be the case any longer.

its not only BP thats in this product.. Its mixed in with 3 different oil to sooth and moisturize the skin. One that i know is Jojoba oil which cleanse the pores and moisturize the skin.. So the bp in this product is not the only thing that helps to work...I don't remember the other 2 I have to go on his site again...

32 oz. is 4 cups. That alot of BP. A 6-8 oz bottle of good BP can cost $20.00 or more.

Also jojoba oil is very pricey, my 8oz bottle was $30.00.

I don't think this price is outrageous if the ingredients are pure.

Also I don't think you "plaster" it on so it should last for quite awhile.

My only concern is how safe the conditions are if some guy in a basement is mixing up ingredients. Sure it may be good, but you don't have the guarantee of sanitation and other health codes of a professional.

His price is no cheaper than Dan's CSR gel if you multiply his 4oz bottle times 8 to get 32 oz, it comes to $68. This guy needs to take a lesson from Dan and offer smaller/affordable packages or drop his price, especially since people are still questioning its validity. No offense to those who have been truthful: but for all we know, the people that are claiming it's good could be the website owner or some of his friends doing some marketing favors for him.

If he is selling bulk amount in wholesale, then drop the price for 2 GALLONS of BP. Or keep the manageable price of $8.50 for 4oz like Dan so you can gain people's trust without ripping them off.

Guest yankeemix

I wrote him a while back asking if he would or does sell smaller bottles and he said

"We just sell large lots to resellers and repackagers now. This is something I do since we have a very loyal following but I just do not have the time to sell thousand of small bottles. Most people buy a bottle and then break in down into smaller lots and sell it to their friends. Once they see the results you will have no problem selling it!!!!!! "

I mean he is just sharing his success...He was finding a solution to help his kids so I guess that's really what he wanted to do...

I might try this product....

I know, I think he had a "sale" for a short period for the org members, cause this guy asked him to.

Mine comes tomorrow, I am hoping it works!!! Cause I am real sick of drying out so much!!!

I know, I think he had a "sale" for a short period for the org members, cause this guy asked him to.

Mine comes tomorrow, I am hoping it works!!! Cause I am real sick of drying out so much!!!

betty, please let me know how it works for you and how it feels on your skin. have you tried dans gel yet?

Hopefully,

I got mine today and it is very different. I am not used to this oily stuff.

I am hoping it will work well, as you guy's said.

I don't think you need a moisturizer, so far, at least to start.

I will keep posting how it is working for those interested. :)

Hopefully,

I got mine today and it is very different. I am not used to this oily stuff.

I am hoping it will work well, as you guy's said.

I don't think you need a moisturizer, so far, at least to start.

I will keep posting how it is working for those interested. :)

Good luck! Yes, keep us updated. :)

I know you might knock me for starting this topic but ever since the new CSR gel came out, I've never been able to stay consistently clear. What'd I do? Find another BP brand here:

http://www.oicu2.com/benzoylperoxide10/

Now you might think that this guy doesnt know what he's doing but the BP he sells is in bulk (32oz!!!) and he sells it hospitals in the thousands. I cant vouch for the Benz-Oil but I do use the water based BP. At first, the gel that you receive may be watery, but the most noticeable aspect of it is the BP grains. They are noticeable, like little grits of sand really (to keep BP from losing it's potency). At first I was angry that I spent that amount of money for BP that was milled that little but after a week I've never been clearer in my life!! And I dont mean clear a little and then a breakout, ever since the first application, I've stayed clear and I've been on it for a solid 4 months.

I did however, mill the BP using a blender hahah. Strange technique I know, but the initial BP particles were too big and left a bit of BP granule residue. After milling them for 10 min (approx) the granules were about half as large as they are originally and absorb ALOT better. I bought a dispensing bottle and mixed 15 parts BP to one part Jojoba oil (because oil breaks up BP granules and the jojoba will aid the BP deeper into the skin.) No I dont work for the guy, I've been on Acne.org for a pretty long time now and suffer what you guys do (thankfully no longer). Im just trying to give out suggestions to those who are having problems. I dont get cysts like I used to when on CSR Gel and my face is less oily too :)

Best of luck, if you guys have any questions go ahead and ask!

Hi people,

Can anyone help me. I am wondering if anyone has ever used the product from clearpores. The web iste is www.clearpores.com. According to the site it is meant to be better than anything elso on the market. Just wondered what you guys thought - or is this going to be another waste of money on something that makes your skin worse. Please let me know your thoughts guys as I am going through that state of mind where I think i have finally found something that will work!!

Cheers,

Willy

Hi people,

Can anyone help me. I am wondering if anyone has ever used the product from clearpores. The web iste is www.clearpores.com. According to the site it is meant to be better than anything elso on the market. Just wondered what you guys thought - or is this going to be another waste of money on something that makes your skin worse. Please let me know your thoughts guys as I am going through that state of mind where I think i have finally found something that will work!!

Cheers,

Willy

better than anything on the market eh? well if you are trying to sell it, that didn't work. 1-2 minutes looking through that site and ANYONE can tell it's complete and total CRAP.

the clearpores stuff is salicylic acid, and available anywhere and in LOTS of acne products. Why would you pay $100 for a system that costs next to nothing from a drug store.

stop promoting your 'snake oil' here..... it's not cool. :naughty:

I wrote him a while back asking if he would or does sell smaller bottles and he said

"We just sell large lots to resellers and repackagers now. This is something I do since we have a very loyal following but I just do not have the time to sell thousand of small bottles. Most people buy a bottle and then break in down into smaller lots and sell it to their friends. Once they see the results you will have no problem selling it!!!!!! "

I mean he is just sharing his success...He was finding a solution to help his kids so I guess that's really what he wanted to do...

He doesn't have time to sell little bottles?

Gees, there's businessman that wants your business. If his product is so good, he could get a cushy contract from a distributor and sit on his ass all day and make millions. But no, he has no time for good customer service... esh.

Doesn't make me trust the guy any. I'd rather buy the same product from someone else WITH a mark-up!

Guest yankeemix

He doesn't have time to sell little bottles?

Gees, there's businessman that wants your business. If his product is so good, he could get a cushy contract from a distributor and sit on his ass all day and make millions. But no, he has no time for good customer service... esh.

Doesn't make me trust the guy any. I'd rather buy the same product from someone else WITH a mark-up!

thats what he wrote...

I'm just posting to follow this thread. I've heard lots of great things about jojoba oil and he is using it in the bp, that makes sense. can anyone who is using the benzoil post before and after pics? there were some pics on the first page of this thread but they didn't show anything. any progress pics before or after using this bpoil?

"Hi people,

Cheers,

Willy"

Seriously, this is a thread about Benz-Oil not clearpores...start a new thread with that poor attempt at spamming and stop trying to highjack this one. SPAMMER!

For all you skeptics

My Benzoil arrived 2 days ago. used it 2 nights in a row now and these hard little bumps you can't see, like little comedones under the skin I have had for years have amost completly disolved.

Unfortunately you can't see them, but hopefully you will take my word for it.

They are almost gone. I believe this is due to the combo ingredients. The jojoba oil lets it sink in deeper than just sitting on the skins surface.

Totally worth the money so far!!!

For all you skeptics

My Benzoil arrived 2 days ago. used it 2 nights in a row now and these hard little bumps you can't see, like little comedones under the skin I have had for years have amost completly disolved.

They are almost gone. I believe this is due to the combo ingredients. The jojoba oil lets it sink in deeper than just sitting on the skins surface.

I don't have any questions to the validity of the product. I'm just worried about the guy selling it screwing me over since he seems so moody and this business doesn't seem to be a priority to him. And I'm worried regarding shipping as he's shipping via UPS. And as you can see on this page, UPS charges huge brokerage and handlign fees COD.

http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/..._clearance.html

So for a $70 product, converted into Canadian dollars, UPS would charge a brokerage fee of $29.99, then an additional $4.25 to get the $29.99 they're charging. Oh, and then there's the 6% GST that would be $4.20

So, they end up charging $35 to get $4 in tax.

I'm wondering if other people from Canada that ordered this product were charged this amount.

For all you skeptics

Yes, that's one of the things I love about this is that my cheeks are actually smooth now. I haven't felt this in a looong time!

Yes it is wonderful to see something work so quickly after using it.

Unfortunetly I can not use it during the day, if I am rushed because it does take time to sink into the skin, and I do want to wear makeup Just powder and a little concealer and the powder does not go on nice right after this!!!!!!. If I had an hour for it to soak in great, sometimes I do, but rare.

But is is so effective, I only spot treat with regular BP during the day.

And my skin is sooo smooth, not flaky and cracky feeling.

vesuvious-

I paid $18.95 U.S. shipping fees. When UPS came, no tax, GST, nothing. Nothing other than I paid him.

And he wrapped the package very well!! He ensured it did not leak or nothing. He does have a heart I see this.

Thank goodness it does not expire till 2014, cause it a big bottle, and you seem to use quite a bit less!!!!

:)