Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so the delivery was fast. got in 2 days.

I used it just now...

holy crap, i must tell you. it IS WEIRD.

my skin feels so moisturized and healthy.

I'm not telling you guys a joke.

I wouldn't have expected it with bp 10%.......really...

so the delivery was fast. got in 2 days.

I used it just now...

holy crap, i must tell you. it IS WEIRD.

my skin feels so moisturized and healthy.

I'm not telling you guys a joke.

I wouldn't have expected it with bp 10%.......really...

Please! Let us know it it works well, mine is on the way, and I am scared I will break out from the oil.

Let me know if it is good or better at clearing up the zits!

:D

How long does this stuff usually take to ship? Are there different options for shipping? I live in Canada

He does not ship to Canada, but I emailed him, and he said he would so I ordered it.

He emailed me a UPS tracking #, so I don't expect too long.

Send him an email, he is real nice. :)

I use a lot of it just like Dan does and it works really well. I tried cutting back for a few days and I got a few tiny pimples so I started using a lot again and I'm clear again. About an hour after I apply it I use oil-absorbing sheets to soak up any excess oil and my face looks great the rest of the day.

It did take my skin about a week to get used to the extra oil though. My skin used to produce a lot of oil so when I started using this my skin would be more oily during the day, but still clearing up. I think after a week my skin realized that it was actually already hydrated so it stopped producing so much oil. My skin really isn't nearly as oily as it was before I started using this product.

Anyways, hope you guys like it. :)

Thanks Takara!

I am looking forward to it as I don't want pre-mature wrinkles from the dryness you get from constant BP.

Also your right, over drying makes your skin produce more oil, so with the extra oil it slows it down.

Good to hear it does not cause breakouts, must be a good quality oil.

I did read on the site that it had some sort of seed in it that can cause a temporary stain spot on the skin it you spread one on.

Anyone experience this??

I read that too but I have no idea what it is talking about. Everything in my bottle is white, and spreads evenly without any staining.

Hope this answers your question...

I use a lot of it just like Dan does and it works really well. I tried cutting back for a few days and I got a few tiny pimples so I started using a lot again and I'm clear again. About an hour after I apply it I use oil-absorbing sheets to soak up any excess oil and my face looks great the rest of the day.

It did take my skin about a week to get used to the extra oil though. My skin used to produce a lot of oil so when I started using this my skin would be more oily during the day, but still clearing up. I think after a week my skin realized that it was actually already hydrated so it stopped producing so much oil. My skin really isn't nearly as oily as it was before I started using this product.

Anyways, hope you guys like it. :)

So they DON"T ship to Canada? But they do? Huh? this is so confusing lol. Cuz i ordered it and they took the money, and then I got an e-mail saying he doesn't ship to Canada. So what's going on?

I was preaching about this stuff a year ago. Was 100% clear for several months (except my nose still gets clogged pores). Went off it two weeks ago. One tiny breakout one week later. Another breakout today. This stuff is the real deal.

I did read on the site that it had some sort of seed in it that can cause a temporary stain spot on the skin it you spread one on.

Anyone experience this??

Lol he means the kiwi seeds, once in a while the seed of the kiwi isn't filtered out and if you apply the BP with that seed in it, you get a "temporary beauty mark", that is of course until you notice you have a seed on your face.

So they DON"T ship to Canada? But they do? Huh? this is so confusing lol. Cuz i ordered it and they took the money, and then I got an e-mail saying he doesn't ship to Canada. So what's going on?

I just checked the site and there's a link that says "FOr Canadian Orders Click Here"

If that's what you used and he emailed that he doesn't ship to Canada, I'll try to talk to him if you'd like. After reading all this stuff about the oil based bp, it makes me wanna drop the water based bp right now and switch. I have an oil problem so I hope this could be my cure...

Anyone experience this??

Lol he means the kiwi seeds, once in a while the seed of the kiwi isn't filtered out and if you apply the BP with that seed in it, you get a "temporary beauty mark", that is of course until you notice you have a seed on your face.

I just checked the site and there's a link that says "FOr Canadian Orders Click Here"

If that's what you used and he emailed that he doesn't ship to Canada, I'll try to talk to him if you'd like. After reading all this stuff about the oil based bp, it makes me wanna drop the water based bp right now and switch. I have an oil problem so I hope this could be my cure...

When I placed my order, there was no Canadian orders link, and also it did not specify US only.

He made that link for me and for others from Canada cause I said there were some interested.

He will ship it, the link is there now.

Just out of curiousity, where in Canada are you from?

Guest yankeemix

ok for all the users that's using this product..Do you use a cleanser before you apply this stuff? Isnt BP bad long term? The oil in this product are good for the skin so i am very interested in this...

but damn $99 bucks..for the people who just recently order theirs and is patiently waiting for it in the mail, did you pay that outrageous price?

he only has two options on his page

edit: nevermind I saw he changed the price but damn 49 bucks...

I am currently using a different regimen and waiting to see if that works if it doesnt then its off to purchasing this product....

keep me posted with results....

ok for all the users that's using this product..Do you use a cleanser before you apply this stuff? Isnt BP bad long term? The oil in this product are good for the skin so i am very interested in this...

but damn $99 bucks..for the people who just recently order theirs and is patiently waiting for it in the mail, did you pay that outrageous price?

he only has two options on his page

edit: nevermind I saw he changed the price but damn 49 bucks...

I am currently using a different regimen and waiting to see if that works if it doesnt then its off to purchasing this product....

keep me posted with results....

Somestimes I wash with just plain water, or cetaphil or basis bar soap depending on my mood but with any choice I still have clear skin. You better decide within the next few months because the $49 dollar special is ending by Christmas. I dont know if BP longterm is bad but what are we supposed to do? Switch to accutane? SA which doesnt work as well as BP? Differin (sucks)? I think most of us are willing to take a risk to have a clear face than holdin' back because of a theory that hasnt been proven.

long term bp will give you wrinkles...

Dr. Fulton, the creator of BP, even says so.

Bp long term is not recommended, especially 10%

Yet, BP is his number 1 choice of attack for acne.

Basically, its a way to help you grow out of it, supposedly.

Fingers crossed that I will grow out of it..

I hope the Canadian posters reply re: tax and duty fees so we know how much it ends up costing.

I just stumbled on this. If the reviews are good, I'm hoping to switch since I find I wrinkle on the BP aqua gels too! (and i'm only 26), I stopped using it almost 2 years ago, and the wrinkles diminished. Now I want to stick to it again, but get rid of the wrinkle problem.

I'm commited!

You're right about the wrinkles, but they were only temporary (with Dan's BP that is). I would get a long horizontal crease/wrinkle on both sides of my face when I was on Dan's BP but with the BP Im using now I dont get it at all and it has faded. I've been using BP for over 4 years and I have not noticed any increase in wrinkles whatsoever that were permanent. It may just vary with different people.

for those that have tried this and other benzoyl peroxide products (like dans etc), can you please gimme a true comparison on which bp product you think is better. how do you think the benzoil compares to water based bp products? also, does the benzoil product have granules in it? does it clear up acne quicker than dans and other bp products youve tried? thanx for the help. one last thing, can you gimme the full list of the ingridients on the benzoil? and is the guy selling it, does he make it or is he a doctor or something?

I hope the Canadian posters reply re: tax and duty fees so we know how much it ends up costing.

I just stumbled on this. If the reviews are good, I'm hoping to switch since I find I wrinkle on the BP aqua gels too! (and i'm only 26), I stopped using it almost 2 years ago, and the wrinkles diminished. Now I want to stick to it again, but get rid of the wrinkle problem.

I'm commited!

I think it was $49.95 for a 32 oz bottle (which will go a looong way!), and 18.95 for shipping. (I don't know if we nave to pay GST though), and prob not prov. tax.

vesuvious, I just told you for Canada, it is in U.S. dollars though.

Yes, but I don't know if there are going to be surprise DUTY, handling and GST fees, which is more my concern than shipping fees.

for those that have tried this and other benzoyl peroxide products (like dans etc), can you please gimme a true comparison on which bp product you think is better. how do you think the benzoil compares to water based bp products? also, does the benzoil product have granules in it? does it clear up acne quicker than dans and other bp products youve tried? thanx for the help. one last thing, can you gimme the full list of the ingridients on the benzoil? and is the guy selling it, does he make it or is he a doctor or something?

I truly like benzoil better than any water based BP products, and I think I've tried them all. Like I've said before, every other BP product has caused flakiness for me, and this doesn't. I don't even need a moisturizer with it. It does have tiny BP granules in it which are absorbed by the skin after you rub it in for a few seconds. Its kind of weird at first but you get used to it. I have been getting lots of compliments lately on my skin. :D