Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

mostly everyone in my school has clear skin and i feel different to everyone else. i feel like my skin is so gross and noticeable. i like this boy but i know that he would EASILY pick a girl with clear skin over me. :(

this sucks.. i just want to get this acne crap over with.

:cry:

i've been dealing with this for way too long...

sorry but i had to let it out .. :doubt:

Maybe the boy is really mature and whatnot, and doesn't care about skin!

Acne girls are like an uncut diamond, they're awesome already, and once they're fixed up they shine even more. :D

Ive had acne all my adult life and guys have always thought I was hot. I really dont think other people notice that type of thing unless its like, REALLY REALLY bad *and I often find what we think is really bad other people think of as nothing*.

Acne girls are like an uncut diamond, they're awesome already, and once they're fixed up they shine even more. :D

awwwww thanks Beejay! :) that was really sweet :wub:

mostly everyone in my school has clear skin and i feel different to everyone else. i feel like my skin is so gross and noticeable. i like this boy but i know that he would EASILY pick a girl with clear skin over me. :(

I feel the same way at college! I feel like such an oddball because im like the only one in ma class with acne...and its starting to get me down. When i look at myself, flaws is all i see, but when i look at other people, im kinda blind to their flaws

Yesterday was crap for me...my skin looked awful, and i had people blatantly staring at my skin when i was on teh train......i wanted to go mad! lol! Bit i held it in and had a good old cry to my mum last night! lol! I would love to say goodbye to acne forever...coz i duno how im gona keep coping with it....the red marks ge me down the most! ugh

This is the sweetest thing I've heard today... It's really sweet!!

Guest buttonit

i would do better in college if i didn't have to think about my red marks. in fact, i got work to do now and i have the time, but i feel so depressed. the only thing i want to do is stay on this site and hopefully find a cure.

I hate school too, im in college and literally every single class i have, everyone in them has beautiful skin, the only thing i have seen is a girl with minor break outs=nothing. ITS HUMILIATING. Sometimes i feel like people sit next to me and then turn to look and i can feel their eyes......makes me want to just stop time and go home and sleep.

i used to think college was bad, but try out grad school, where everyone is older and youre still the oddball out...

donkey143, your smilies (the one scratching the other guy's head) were soo cute on your second posts :)

donkey ur so cute. and theres little that could change that. and whatever guy doesnt see that is not a guy you want.

thanks coughdrop :)

I feel the same way at college! I feel like such an oddball because im like the only one in ma class with acne...and its starting to get me down. When i look at myself, flaws is all i see, but when i look at other people, im kinda blind to their flaws

Yesterday was crap for me...my skin looked awful, and i had people blatantly staring at my skin when i was on teh train......i wanted to go mad! lol! Bit i held it in and had a good old cry to my mum last night! lol! I would love to say goodbye to acne forever...coz i duno how im gona keep coping with it....the red marks ge me down the most! ugh

i totally understand how u feel.. that's exactly how i feel when i'm in school. hopefully we all find a cure to this acne shit :angel:

I hate school too, im in college and literally every single class i have, everyone in them has beautiful skin, the only thing i have seen is a girl with minor break outs=nothing. ITS HUMILIATING. Sometimes i feel like people sit next to me and then turn to look and i can feel their eyes......makes me want to just stop time and go home and sleep.

:comfort:

donkey143 i used to feel the same way as u do. i thought my redmarks were bad and i thought girls wouldnt like me anymore becasue of them. but i was wrong. a girl in my school is easily the hottest girl in our grade and ive liked her for a while now and i always thought she wouldnt never like me but redmarks or not she doesnt care cause im going out with her now =]

Don't let it get you down. I really get upset when I have a breakout, and I feel as if I am the only one in college who has breakouts. However, my bf (who has beautiful skin) always tells me guys don't care about pimples. If a girl is pretty, well, she's pretty. You are pretty, and you are definately more pretty than a lot of girls with clear skin.

Yup, having lots of redness sucks, in all my classes everyone has clear skin, and ive got scars. :doubt:

same for me.....

all the ppl in my class have beautiful skin and im the odd one with bad scarring! argh!

donkey143 i used to feel the same way as u do. i thought my redmarks were bad and i thought girls wouldnt like me anymore becasue of them. but i was wrong. a girl in my school is easily the hottest girl in our grade and ive liked her for a while now and i always thought she wouldnt never like me but redmarks or not she doesnt care cause im going out with her now =]

that's awesome!! :D

Don't let it get you down. I really get upset when I have a breakout, and I feel as if I am the only one in college who has breakouts. However, my bf (who has beautiful skin) always tells me guys don't care about pimples. If a girl is pretty, well, she's pretty. You are pretty, and you are definately more pretty than a lot of girls with clear skin.

thank you :wub:

I don't understand the connection between maturity and how much "attraction" acne "removes"/"adds"? Do you mean that someone who has reached 100% maturity(whatever that means) don't care about acne when they are considering someones "looks".

Yup, having lots of redness sucks, in all my classes everyone has clear skin, and ive got scars. :doubt:

same for me.....

all the ppl in my class have beautiful skin and im the odd one with bad scarring! argh!

:( why us