Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just saw a preview for this thursday's tyra show, and she's gonna show you how to pop a pimple.. no joke.. there's gonna b this kid w/ REAL acne and u can watch her pop his pimples!! hahahahah

then there's gonna also b this girl who gets some sort of acne peel or acne scar resurfacing.. something like that.. it looks intersting..

neway, it abt time that someone talked abt acne on a tv show.. way 2 go tyra!!

though not quite the in depth discussion we'd all like, but u kno, its a start..

yea, so watch it people!!! this thursday, channel 9, at 5 pm!

ok now bare with me, i like the concept to this, finally discussing acne on talk shows because it is a serious issue for people, just like weight is for some and they do shows about that, but showing how to pop a pimple? now that may encourage a few younger viewers to try, horribly fail and lead to scarring....great more self concious issues? maybe they should of got a few people with acne in, to help with the shows lay out? just my 2 cents

i just saw a preview for this thursday's tyra show, and she's gonna show you how to pop a pimple.. no joke.. there's gonna b this kid w/ REAL acne and u can watch her pop his pimples!! hahahahah

then there's gonna also b this girl who gets some sort of acne peel or acne scar resurfacing.. something like that.. it looks intersting..

neway, it abt time that someone talked abt acne on a tv show.. way 2 go tyra!!

though not quite the in depth discussion we'd all like, but u kno, its a start..

yea, so watch it people!!! this thursday, channel 9, at 5 pm!

aw damnit...too bad i dont have that channel! Id be interested in watching somethin like that coz talk shows hardly ever show acne problems, so thats great tyra's show is giving info about acne! lol!

Was it just me or did they just covered the girls face up with makeup? I wish I had someone like Tyra who could help me out. I'm so depressed over my chronic acne.