Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DanMan1

weirdest break out ever

Hey guys i had a weird breakout, its never happened like this before except for once when i ate too much salmon.

I dont know what did it but over night 3 huge white heads grew on my face, and i woke up in the morning they were white and pretty big...

2 hours later i go look in the mirror the 3 whiteheads are oozing out with pus and blood, keep in mind my whole enitire face is clear except for those 3 spots...

was this a food reaction? what do you all think?

in a matter of 8 hours or so, they grew huge and oozed and popped by themselves, can anybody explain this?

Did you eat something in the last few days like lots of suga, dairy, carbs? LAck of sleep, stress?

Its unusual for them to pop by themselves. If you didn't pop them they should have swollen and slowly healed over a few days. You have to think back to anything you did just before the breakout:

What exactly did you eat - list everything.

Did you wash or apply any products you don't typically use.

Did anything accidentally touch your skin where the breakout occurred - eg splash of oil or dirt.

How much did you drink. Was it soda or anything containing artificial sweetners. Was that unusual.

Did you take any supplements or increase / decrease a regular dose.

Did you stop doing something that is part of your daily regime.

Were you sweating or was the temperature different - higher or lower than normal.

Did you exercise beforehand - did you wash afterward.

Just a few ideas as to what it could be. You know your body best, so its up to you to figure out what the trigger was and avoid it next time.

*Leon* =D

no clue man everything was normal

i just had chicken ceasar wraps

the next day a few burgers, i think it was the powerade, i had a lot of powerade and french fries it must have been that.

and i had pork....

im pretty sure they popped by themselves bro, trust me.

Even thought you ate your normal diet you might have consumed something that wasn't properly washed or cooked enough. That's my version.