Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A bit out of topic: Recently, I've been starting to stop thinking about myself. Yea, I'm taking accutane right now...and yea..I still have annoying acne. But what's most important is my dad...he's been treated as a cancer patient. Luckily, it's the early stage, but I'll still be there for support and love. So I really stopped thinking about my skin...it's not the most important thing in the world! And you should all know that people suffer from worse things.

Last week, I went to some interviews for internships in the music/entertainment industry. Well, I was so concerned thinking I didn't give them a great impression. But I was wrong. Acne shouldn't rule my life and now I see it. I'll be an intern for a production media company in NYC. I'll be dealing with popular music artists and their press... and many times they will come in to the building. I'm so excited because it will be my first job in the music industry...and I want a career out of it. And the person that encouraged me to do this...is actually my dad. So I'm now starting to see things in a different way...

Sorry...just my insight or vent...

A bit out of topic: Recently, I've been starting to stop thinking about myself. Yea, I'm taking accutane right now...and yea..I still have annoying acne. But what's most important is my dad...he's been treated as a cancer patient. Luckily, it's the early stage, but I'll still be there for support and love. So I really stopped thinking about my skin...it's not the most important thing in the world! And you should all know that people suffer from worse things.

Last week, I went to some interviews for internships in the music/entertainment industry. Well, I was so concerned thinking I didn't give them a great impression. But I was wrong. Acne shouldn't rule my life and now I see it. I'll be an intern for a production media company in NYC. I'll be dealing with popular music artists and their press... and many times they will come in to the building. I'm so excited because it will be my first job in the music industry...and I want a career out of it. And the person that encouraged me to do this...is actually my dad. So I'm now starting to see things in a different way...

Sorry...just my insight or vent...

welll done you!!!!!! Your new job sounds like such fun! Youre my new inspiartion to get out there and find a job lol! :angel:

welll done you!!!!!! Your new job sounds like such fun! Youre my new inspiartion to get out there and find a job lol! :angel:

Wow!!!! I didn't expect this... "inspiration" ? :shock: Thanks so much... I feel... honored..lol.

Let me tell ya, it wasn't easy to find a job... and even though what I found was just an internship, it's a learning experience and that's what I was looking for. I 'm so looking forward... music is my passion so I'm getting excited!

What I learned is that you should all follow your dreams. I know it's hard, when some of you are dealing with severe acne... thinking the society will look at you differently. Well, don't waste your time too much, thinking only about how you look because after all, life is short. There are people out there that are suffering from much more worse cases. And in my case, I'm now focusing on my dad because he has cancer.

Just follow your dreams!! If you have a deep passion for something... just go for it! and you'll succeed.

Thanks everyone. :)