Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

||| PICTURES OF MY RED MARKS AND SCARS ||| PICTURE UPDATES WEEKLY

Posted

I don't get red marks i get brown marks, they fade within 4 -5 months depending where it is on my face,

if its on my forehead or chin it fades faster.

Posted

I don't get red marks i get brown marks, they fade within 4 -5 months depending where it is on my face,

"if its on my forehead or chin it fades faster", ya, this is true for me too.

Posted

Yea, I never get scars or red marks on my forehead and when I do it goes away fast

Guest buttonit
Posted

Yea, I never get scars or red marks on my forehead and when I do it goes away fast

i get some and they fade quick. the others dont go away!!

Posted

hmmm. i jsut looked at u pictures again and it looks like after ur redmarks go away you will have some scars. i can tell because some of the redmarks are indented.

Posted

Hey just added pictures of the now 2 weeks. It looks a lot better, because I couldn't get the same settings I did for the pics like the first time, but it's still about the same. I can tell a little. =) I might get a better view once I get some new batteries

Posted

take 1000mg of vitamin c, it should help a little :).

Posted

take 1000mg of vitamin c, it should help a little :).

I'm taking doxyclcline right now, so I shouldn't be taking vitamins

Posted

I've had redmarks for years too and the only thing that made them fade was IPL. They still aren't gone, just faded.

how much was your ipl treatment and do they look much better? do you have any pics?

My IPL was $400 for the first 5 and $300 for the 6th one. Now however they charge $500 per session and it's not worth it in my opinion. I spent $2300 total and while I did have pretty good results, one side of my face has now once again been ruined by 3 lovely dark ass redmarks that I just got from a recent breakout. I have pics but not on my computer and I don't have a scanner to scan them. Also I don't want to post my pics on a message board anyway, paranoid :shock: It did fade them though, instead of being purplish-red they are now a light pink, not gone completely, some are though. Good luck if you do it :)

Posted

I've had redmarks for years too and the only thing that made them fade was IPL. They still aren't gone, just faded.

how much was your ipl treatment and do they look much better? do you have any pics?

My IPL was $400 for the first 5 and $300 for the 6th one. Now however they charge $500 per session and it's not worth it in my opinion. I spent $2300 total and while I did have pretty good results, one side of my face has now once again been ruined by 3 lovely dark ass redmarks that I just got from a recent breakout. I have pics but not on my computer and I don't have a scanner to scan them. Also I don't want to post my pics on a message board anyway, paranoid :shock: It did fade them though, instead of being purplish-red they are now a light pink, not gone completely, some are though. Good luck if you do it :)

ummm i dont think i would do that.. it costs too much