Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

MINERAL MAKEUP - DOES MIXING MINERALS WITH YOUR MOISTERIZER MAKE COVERAGE LOOK MORE NATURAL?

I've tried this for the 1st time today and It some what looks more natural but I can't tell that much... I use Complex 15 (moisterizer)

YES YES YES AND YES!!

I mix mine too I use Carley's Day Time Lotion. I just use a bit of minerals and a nickel size of lotion. I then mix it in my palms until it full absorbs with one another and just smooth it on my face. It definetly evens my skin tone and lightly covers acne, red marks, scars. You can add more coverage but wait until the moisturizer absorbs to your skin and apply minerals!

I think I'm going to try this..My skin is so dry that I slap a ton of moisturizer on it and by the time i get the minerals on my face is all flaky again. :(

I tried it today, but it looked bad. I think b/c the moisturizer I used has sunscreen and has a tendency to go on a bit white. For the moisturizer, Eucerin SPF 30, I think its better to put on minerals after the moisturizer.

I've tried it and it looks really bad :(

I use EverydayMinerals(.com) and they're planning to develop liquid foundations that are natural like their mineral ones ... I think I'll give those a try. Probably not coming out for a while though.