Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Over the years, i had my fair share of tears when it comes to venting about my acne...but i was thinking earlier about how much ive cried of lately about my skin! Its like i have mini breakdowns and cant control myself from crying. Like today, i came home from college, had a great day, but ive been worrying about my skin all day coz it looks awful, and as soon as my mum came home...i just burst out crying. I hope i don sound stupid, but sometimes i feel a good cry makes me feel better and lets my anger out! But i know that it doesnt physically help my acne. I just took of my makeup...and now i feel like im on the urge of crying! This is such a nightmare....i hope tomorrow im in a better mood! :cry:

Over the years, i had my fair share of tears when it comes to venting about my acne...but i was thinking earlier about how much ive cried of lately about my skin! Its like i have mini breakdowns and cant control myself from crying. Like today, i came home from college, had a great day, but ive been worrying about my skin all day coz it looks awful, and as soon as my mum came home...i just burst out crying. I hope i don sound stupid, but sometimes i feel a good cry makes me feel better and lets my anger out! But i know that it doesnt physically help my acne. I just took of my makeup...and now i feel like im on the urge of crying! This is such a nightmare....i hope tomorrow im in a better mood! :cry:

throw a few things and beat up ur little brother i hope u feel better

thanks! :angel:

i dont have a lil brother...but i hav a sister lol! i guess that could work...jus kiddin. i wont beat her up really!

Guest PurpleHaze1

thanks! :angel:

i dont have a lil brother...but i hav a sister lol! i guess that could work...jus kiddin. i wont beat her up really!

Im sorry you feel this way Laura.... Its not a bad thing to cry. Ive never really cried over my skin but its not a bad thing so dont worry about it. If you want to let some steam off then go hard... But you are a very beautiful girl and I hope your acne doesnt get you down to much... Your very pretty and I hope you have a better day tomorrow :) .

thank you tyler!

i sure hope i have a better day tomorrow as well....i hate feeling down! I think i need a good sleep and i will feel better in the morning (hopefully) lol!

awww laura :comfort: hope ur alrite mate. I totally do the same, I think if i didnt cry tho, or let the feeling out in some way i would feel alot worse, so maybe once u've had a good cry you'll feel a bit better. And ur still beautiful with or without acne mate, i kno its hard at college tho.

Im goin to uni and im fearing ill be livin with clear skinned goddesses who dont even wash their faces.

Crying is okay, everyone needs to sometimes. Unless you are one of those emotionally blank people..but yeah. Im sorry you are going through a tough time with your acne..if it helps any, you look very beautiful from your user pic..I hope you feel better. *hug*

Guest Michael Jackson

don't get angry, punch a wall and break your knuckle like me.

hey laura what medication are you using for your acne. have you ever been on accutane

hey

well, ive been presvribed minocycline capsules from my doctor....gota take those for 6 months. They were clearking me up nicely but ive had sucha a bad breakout. Ive not used accutane...but i did ask my doctor about it and he said he never heard of it?! How can a doctor not have heard of accutane?! Its weird o well lol!

oh i kinda do that too welcome to the club. but i only cry AFTER i hurt myself really bad. like MJ said punch the wall or carving the adidas sign into your shoulder.. or trying 2 nail a nail in the wall with your hands.

ps. iuno why i put the possesed girl's face. when i look at it i feel better and burst out laughing cause im like.. what if i looked like that :ninja:

EDIT: removed the pic of the exorcist girl's face... kinda weird... :angel:

post-43447-1158125463_thumb.jpg

post-43447-1158125463_thumb.jpg

dont cry your tears have oil in them it might make yuo break out. jks

LOL! :angel:

U know what?? i think i was crying in my sleep last night coz i woke up with tears on my cheek lmao! hmm..!?

ooohhh.....i gota leave for college in like 15mins and i really dont wana go!!!!!!!!! But at least i will be distracted from thinking about my skin all day!

dont cry your tears have oil in them it might make yuo break out. jks

u made me snort with laughter :lol:

hey laura is minocycline capsules working for you?

I've been on them for soo long few yrs back and didnt c a change....they takee soooooo slow to work...u must have patience!!!

hey everynow and then i will cry over my skin too.have been suffering with it EVERYDAY for years.have got used to the fact that i have got acne though.yep good,u shld continue going college..do things that will distract yourself away from acne,and dont look into the mirror so much.

a tip would be just remove your makeup,do ur face regimen and just go to sleep feeling that you have already done what you should do with your face and believe it will get better.i think one stresses out more by looking into the mirror.we can't possibly cry over our faces the whole day right (:

there was a period when i cried over my face everyday for almost a month.sigh.torturous.think we shouldn't do that.keep on going and hope your skin clear soon.

hey laura is minocycline capsules working for you?

I've been on them for soo long few yrs back and didnt c a change....they takee soooooo slow to work...u must have patience!!!

ive been on minocycline for like 3 weeks almost.....they havent worked much yet altho last week my skin looked a lot better (but i duno if thats due to the meds)! Its soo anoying how slow they are to work,...but i just gota hope for some results soon coz i cant take this anymore! lol

lol it cause i always see you online like :shock: college is in 15 mins. or saying that u don't wanna go or sumtin...

lol it cause i always see you online like :shock: college is in 15 mins. or saying that u don't wanna go or sumtin...

oohhh rite...lol! I get up really early in the mornin so i can get on here before i leave for college lol!

Hey Girl, I know the feeling. I have it sometimes. Mostly when I am doing my makeup.. It's so frustrating putting some huge pimples under a layer of makeup and still look like a mess (at least that's what you think of yourself) sometimes and then hear from other people that they don't see anything at all and whatever, right... :hand:

Esspecially when you get out of the shower, when the red spots are like fire :( not a happy feeling

I think the key is still positive thinking but it's so damn hard sometimes

I do the same thing. I get frustrated at breakouts. :( But don't cry Laura, keep your chin up! I know that's way easier said than done...But you are a beautiful girl, that's one thing acne can never strip you of. I hope you have a good day. :)