Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bighomedog11

Little Acne on Face

Hey guys I have alittle Acne on my face not alot but little bumps on my forhead and on the side of my face not alot of bumps. I am wondering is Pro Activ good for my face to clear it up? ProActiv is soo much I am wondering is there any other stuff that works just like it. But ya will the 2 oz bottles last me for along time and one 4 oz deep cleanings wash? Just wondering

I use Clean & Clear and differences know but I not work all that good. I use all of them I clean my face with the forum and then i use the Toner then put some differense on my bumps. Is that how you are suppose to do it? Or is there abetter way I can do it to clear my face up? But ya i really want to clear my face up its not bad.

I know this is a stupid post but ya please try to help me and sorry if i miss spelled some words

Hi and welcome,

From personal experience, I don't think Proactiv is very effective and it is certainly over-priced.

Read here about the Clear Skin Regimen....

http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

It has been much more effective and much more cost effective for me and many others, than Proactiv.

good luck!

Alright thanks. Whats a good product i should use to clear the bumps? And thats not too much like in the 60s or something. But ya ill always look on Ebay to see if its cheaper.

Read the link I gave you! It describes an affordable over-the-counter treatment program. You can buy most products at your local drugstore or Walmart (if you live in the USA).

You can also order high quality, larger sized products from www.clearskinregimen.com

Hmm OK. Thanks I might go get some benzoyl peroxide gel. Is the Gel Better then the Cream? I have some Differin but ya that does not seem to work that well.

Should i wash my face with Clean and Clear like i did and apply the toner after wards then put some of the benzoyl peroxide gel on my face? And maybe ill get a different kinda of soap. And about the Moisturizer do I need to do that? And also how much does this stuff cost at wallgreens or a drug store. I know the prices are not the same but like what should i be looken at 20 dollars or what?

And do you think the BP will clear my face up and not over dry it. I might need to get the Moisturizer for my face wont be peelin like