Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
francesco fiora

holistic scar treatments!!!!!

i dont know if anyone has visited "www.curezone.com", but it deals with treating the body naturally. I think it could definitely help you all with scars/acne left. Look through all the message boards, not just the acne ones, they are all very usefull. But I also have a question right now. Has anyone done a LIVER CLEANSE??? I need details on how to do one and what supplies I need etc....Also, did it help with your skin??? Curezone.com highly recommends doing two every year to keep your body as healthy as possible. EVERYONE VISIT CUREZONE, and if youve done a liver cleanse please give me some info!!!! thank you

I just had a look at that site - sounds very interesting. Go to the liver flush forum and as you enter that forum up near the top under the main heading there is a link saying liver cleanse/flush recipe. In one of those links they tell you how to do it and what you need.

The curezone site helped me a lot a year or so ago when I was trying to clear my acne - but it's not gonna help with scars!