Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bigboy

QUESTION 4 ANYONE!!!!

Okay I've been on the CSR for 6 weeks and Im about 95% Clear now THANK GOD!!! But I've noticed ever since I started using the full amount of BP my skin has become dry after I wash my face but I believe thats normal. But my problem is now Im noticing some dark spots but the dark spots are dead skin like they peel off. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET RID OF THE DEAD SKIN???

ANY COMMENTS I WOULD DEFINATLY APPRICIATE

There are 3 things that work for me but all are not recomened on our regimen. I have been on bp for over a year. I do not have sensetive skin so i dont want to give you "bad" advice that will dry you out even more. I just remembered one more that i read, ok here goes the four I know of. Exfoliate, tone with apple ciddar vinegar, use a lotion with alpha hydroxy acid last but not least when you shower let warm water run on your face while you do other washing then wash your face the recomened 10 secs then wash off gently with your fingers and warm water.

An aha lotion can be part of the regimen and I would try that is yr skin can handle it. Mine never had a problem with it, but some can. I really like the lac-hydrin five I'm using. Not greasy but gets the job done.

^ yea, I agree.

Your current moisturizer might not be doing a good job.

Which one are you using?

Have you tried Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion?

If you want something that will exfoliate gently and hydrate the skin well, try Lac-hydrin Five. You can find it at Walgreen and drugstore.com

Buy a at home microdermabrasion kit. aBOUT 40 $ OR SO. It will take off extra dead skin and dead skin cells that arent noticeable yet.

Well Im using Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion already should I change lotions? I really want 2 remove this dead skin. What Home Dermabrasion Kits do u guys recommend?

1.Change Lotions

2.Home Demabrasion Kit

Just let me know what u guys think

If you are in the first few months of the CSR, I would NOT do a home microdermabrasion kit. They can be very harsh.

Wait until you are clear of active acne before you add in something like that.

For the flaking issue, I think an AHA moisturizer would fix it. Try the Lac-Hydrin Five.