Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proximity

Cetaphil breakouts

Cetaphil breakouts?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Did you breakout after using the Cetaphil moisturiser (non SPF version)?

• Yes and it was probably related to Cetaphil
    • Yes but i doubt it was related to Cetaphil
    • No

I'm going to buy it and I'm really interested in the results of this poll.

So how many of you using the Cetaphil moisturiser (non SPF) have broken out and how many of those people attribute the breakout to Cetaphil?

I'm not far enough into the regimen to attribute my breakout to one thing or another. I'm one month in and I know breakouts are common in this time, so there's no way for me to know if it's the Cetaphil or not. I'm going to stick with it for the full 3 months and if I'm still breaking out, may switch back to Neutrogena Oil-Free. The Cetaphil does the best for flakes, imo, and that's what I'm interested in right now.

i really like cetaphil moisturizer, but i needed help with my red marks so i switched to lac-hydrin. cetaphil however never made me breakout. goodluck finding a moisturizer.

I had a minor breakout after using it but I also had just started a round of probiotic treatment to kill candida, as well as some other supplements. So I think it was this and not the cetaphil.

What I HAVE noticed is that my skin is MUCH less irritated and flaky after using the cetaphil moisterizer, so I really like it now, despite how greasy it feels while applying it.