Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura lou

Just been one of those really awful days

okay....just as my skin was really improving...i woke up this morning and my skin had broken out sooo bad and i mean really bad! Its awful...ive broken out on parts of my face i never have before and my skin is soo sore..i just want to cry! Its bloody depressing! :cry:

It doesnt help either when ive just started college and all my new friends have gorgeous skin..and theres me...with bad acne! I feel like crying as im writing this! Its the pain that does it for me...why????

I was on the train a lil while ago and i knew my skin looked like total CRAP....but why the hell do people have to sit there staring at me like i'm an alien...makes me feel so small!

Why does this happen to us? Acne is soo unfair! :(

okay....just as my skin was really improving...i woke up this morning and my skin had broken out sooo bad and i mean really bad! Its awful...ive broken out on parts of my face i never have before and my skin is soo sore..i just want to cry! Its bloody depressing! :cry:

It doesnt help either when ive just started college and all my new friends have gorgeous skin..and theres me...with bad acne! I feel like crying as im writing this! Its the pain that does it for me...why????

I was on the train a lil while ago and i knew my skin looked like total CRAP....but why the hell do people have to sit there staring at me like i'm an alien...makes me feel so small!

Why does this happen to us? Acne is soo unfair! :(

yea, i know the feeling, unfortunatly :(

acne's a bitch but try not to get yourself depressed too much, try n be strong and stay positive as much as possible :comfort:

:( OMG poor you....i know what you mean, i mean sitting there dying to get home when your face is having one of "its days" and you have people making it blantantly obvious theyre STARING AT YOU :evil:

i mean YES i have ACNE and YES i know its there and believe or NOT i DO NOT need you to point it out for me!

Seem familiar i guess :(

:( OMG poor you....i know what you mean, i mean sitting there dying to get home when your face is having one of "its days" and you have people making it blantantly obvious theyre STARING AT YOU :evil:

i mean YES i have ACNE and YES i know its there and believe or NOT i DO NOT need you to point it out for me!

Seem familiar i guess :(

ugh....people who stare annoy me....its not like i dont know how bad my skin looks! Oh well! lol!

Today has been such a bad day for me when it comes to my skin....its like it never ends....good then bad then bad again!

But im trying not to stress about it because i'll probs break out more! :(