Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys, i'm thinking of having brocolli since i read that it has calcium in it and i have to find alternative calcium sources other than dairy. are these brocolli any good? cooked, raw, or pills?

hey guys, i'm thinking of having brocolli since i read that it has calcium in it and i have to find alternative calcium sources other than dairy. are these brocolli any good? cooked, raw, or pills?

I'm pretty sure almost any greens have calcium in them. Broccoli is a very good choice! Raw is best, or if that's too tiresome chewing, do what I do and juice it.

I dunno about pills, but just eat a lot of broccoli in all forms. Raw for snacks, and throw it into soups, pasta sauces, stir fry, etc. I think its good to have a mix of both cooked and raw broccoli. I eat tons of the stuff.

if you want more calcium, try seaweed too. no joke, seaweed is loaded with calcium... although i dont know if you can access that stuff as easily as i do (im korean and we use a lot of seaweed in our cuisine. so yummy!)

Guest Stu :-)

I dunno about pills, but just eat a lot of broccoli in all forms. Raw for snacks, and throw it into soups, pasta sauces, stir fry, etc. I think its good to have a mix of both cooked and raw broccoli. I eat tons of the stuff.

how do you find your acne and wellbeing eating so much?

I saw a post a while ago from a guy who claimed that Broccoli Pills were having a great positive effect for him. I'm taking them right now and the effect has actually been dramatic. I'm taking other stuff too (chromium, acidolphous, vit C, fish oil, and garlic), but the broccolli pills and the fish oil are the only things that I've started taking recently, and I suspect that it is the broccolli pills that are doing the work here. I'm sure whole broccoli, cooked or raw is fine, maybe better, but pills do seem to be working.