Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChaosNightWolf

Possible moisturizer for CSR?

Well, I was looking around in a few stores for a cleanser and when I walked down the lotion isle I noticed a few lotions that might be good. The two in particular that I am talking about are:

Vaseline Instensive Care Skin Sheild Protective Lotion

as well as

Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Body Complexion Lotion

Edit

This lotion would also be good for complexion I suppose, this doesnt contain mineral oil like the healthy body complexion lotion.

Vaseline Intensive Care Coco Butter Lotion

I figure one could be used as a daytime lotion for the spf and the other can be used at night to even out skin tone. I personally have vaselines aloe lotion, however I stopped using it because some oils were present. However, some users on the board seem to be able to use vaselines line with no problems. I believe the spf lotion also has lactic acid. Which is good. The aloe lotion that I used to use was great, as long as you apply the right amount its not greasy and doesnt leave any shine.

Does anyone know if these would be good? If not I am willing to find out for myself.

Definite NO's. The first one had mineral and corn oils. The second has petroleum jelly and other oils. They would most likely wreak havoc on yr face. Find something oil free, noncomodoneic, and/or nonacnegenic.

Definite NO's. The first one had mineral and corn oils. The second has petroleum jelly and other oils. They would most likely wreak havoc on yr face. Find something oil free, noncomodoneic, and/or nonacnegenic.

yup i totally agree!

sorry bud but them moisturisers arnt very good