Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure if my skin is starting to get better or not since I haven't looked up close in a mirror for a while. I know I still have the red marks all over my face and neck. I had alot of whiteheads around the nose, mouth, forehead, and hairline all summer. Also, I continously broke out along the jawline, chin, and neck. The past two weeks I've noticed that there hasn't been many active pimples at all *knock on wood* The only thing now are those skin-colored small bumps all over my face. Some of them just seem to rub off when I'm in the shower or washing my face.

The thing is that the crazy breakouts have subsided more or less but these small bumps is what I started to develop on my skin around November last year. So 19 years of clear skin and then I had these bumps, then inflamed acne, and now these bumps again. So I'm not sure what to expect. Hoping it's getting better. :pray:

Heh, good for you. I think my acne is starting to improve a lot now too.. I've been on the CSR for about a month now, and I have absolutely NO active pimples. It's pretty great. I do have a few red marks, and those little bumps that you mentioned.. I'm hoping I can fade the marks with apple cider vinegar, and the bumps will probably just exfoliate away with my baking soda concoction. :]

Alex

I'm not sure if my skin is starting to get better or not since I haven't looked up close in a mirror for a while. I know I still have the red marks all over my face and neck. I had alot of whiteheads around the nose, mouth, forehead, and hairline all summer. Also, I continously broke out along the jawline, chin, and neck. The past two weeks I've noticed that there hasn't been many active pimples at all *knock on wood* The only thing now are those skin-colored small bumps all over my face. Some of them just seem to rub off when I'm in the shower or washing my face.

The thing is that the crazy breakouts have subsided more or less but these small bumps is what I started to develop on my skin around November last year. So 19 years of clear skin and then I had these bumps, then inflamed acne, and now these bumps again. So I'm not sure what to expect. Hoping it's getting better. :pray:

thats great news your skin is improving....congrats lol!

I think mine is also been improving slightly...i think im mainly suffering with my scars which are really annoying, but i guess they should start fading, i just gota give em time. lol! I ve had acne 6 years now and im just hoping that its finally coming to an end!!!! Please! lol! :)

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME DEAL! like, almost flat, basically flesh colored bumps...but if you put youre face up right to the mirror or make a certain face in certain lighting they look horrible.. right? and yeah, the inflamed acne is hardly there anymore... are we growing out of it or what?

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME DEAL! like, almost flat, basically flesh colored bumps...but if you put youre face up right to the mirror or make a certain face in certain lighting they look horrible.. right? and yeah, the inflamed acne is hardly there anymore... are we growing out of it or what?

No kidding? Under certain lighting, my forehead looks like braille. I hope we'll get better. Good luck to you JPosey and everyone else on the org.