Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaIarkey

Looking for ex-Eucerin users input...

I stocked up on Eucerin Skin Renewal Lotion right before it became discontinued and am now just running out. I am just wondering what some of the people here used after they had used Eucerin for a while. Things like what it was, how it compares to Eucerin, did it cause you to break out, does it make your face less/more oily etc. Any input would be immensely appreciated.

PS - has anybody tried using this stuff? - http://www.amazon.com/Eucerin-Protective-M...=UTF8&s=hpc

It's made by Eucerin, looks similiar, non-comedogenic, dermatologist recommended and has spf. If so how did it work for you?

Thanks! :D

hi! i just wanted to put my input in that all eucerine products are awesome. I was suffering from EXTREME dry skin on the CSR and the cetaphil just was not working. I just switched to Eucerine dry skin therapy and already there is an extreme improvement in my skin.

I switched to lac-hydrin five. It doesn't have spf, however it is awesome. It's not greasy at all, has the lactic acid like eucerin, and absorbs very well. I got it at walgreens. 8oz for $13.

Guest PurpleHaze1

I use Eucerin. I even have a pic of it in my gallery haha. I really love it and thats all I can say. Never makes me break out and is rank awesome at killing the flakes :D