Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everytime I go to a store like Walmart, Target, Walgreens... I ALWAYS have to stop by the vitamin section.. and I seriously am there for like a half hour.. just reading about what each of the vitamins do and what I should buy :lol: its ridiculous. My friend's hate it when I drag them to that section of the store too.. we're all only 17 and they think that im nuts that i'm so into vitamins and health. haha

BUUUT today I just bought vitamin E... two bottles.. one im using to apply topically and the other I am actually taking. I am excited to see how they work out :D!

haha, I used to be the same way. I worked at a drug store and used to stop and read the bottles while I stocked them all. The managers always wondered what took me so long to get 3 small boxes of merchandise on to the shelves. My excuse always was that i was making sure none were expired. I take a few now, zinc, omega acids and a mens supplement. Thought i don't know if they are doing anything, i am afraid to stop incase they are.