Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stillhere

GET RID OF MOLES NO SURGERY... WORKS!!!

Okay well maybe shouldn't be in the scar forum but anyone with a nasty mole they want to rid themselves of...

Okay... I had a huge nasty looking mole on my back most of my life. Right about where the brastrap goes across. My mom came to visit me and told me of something she tried that really worked. She took some regular sewing thread and tied it tightly around the mole twice. She said this worked for her on ones she had on her face. No scar. A slight mark or discoloration possibly. Well.... darn the thread fell off so I didn't go to the trouble to try it again since I didn't really think it would work. Well a year or so later, mom is here again and ties the mole really tight this time. A bit uncomfortable. Fell off again, so this time I get my husband to redo it. After about a week or two, it begins to turn really black and itch. THEN, I KID YOU NOT ... IT FELL OFF AND DID NOT COME BACK. Surgeons will not tell you about this, then they can't charge you 300 to remove one for you. Wow. I can't think of any real risks. I would be sure any mole is non cancerous which I already knew mine wasn't . YEAAAAAAA no more moles.

Okay well maybe shouldn't be in the scar forum but anyone with a nasty mole they want to rid themselves of...

Okay... I had a huge nasty looking mole on my back most of my life. Right about where the brastrap goes across. My mom came to visit me and told me of something she tried that really worked. She took some regular sewing thread and tied it tightly around the mole twice. She said this worked for her on ones she had on her face. No scar. A slight mark or discoloration possibly. Well.... darn the thread fell off so I didn't go to the trouble to try it again since I didn't really think it would work. Well a year or so later, mom is here again and ties the mole really tight this time. A bit uncomfortable. Fell off again, so this time I get my husband to redo it. After about a week or two, it begins to turn really black and itch. THEN, I KID YOU NOT ... IT FELL OFF AND DID NOT COME BACK. Surgeons will not tell you about this, then they can't charge you 300 to remove one for you. Wow. I can't think of any real risks. I would be sure any mole is non cancerous which I already knew mine wasn't . YEAAAAAAA no more moles.

yeah i've heard of this method, i heard it really works

yeah i've heard of this method, i heard it really works

Wait. So you SEW the mole? Mind elaborating a bit more on the procedues?

I have a nasty mole on my face that is raised and would probably be a good candidate for this, but dang, I'd be nervous about doing something experimental on my face like this. WIsh I had kept the one on my neck to try this out on (for the record, I had it lasered off)

Well, you wrap the thread around the mole and tie it very snugly. It almost hurts at first but then loosens a bit or stretches a bit on it's own. No needles used. Just wrap the thread around the mole (base) 2 times very snugly, then tie it . It actually cuts off the circulation or blood to the mole, then the mole falls off. You have to do it very tight. I didn't do it since it was on my back but it is a tideous procedure for my mom and husband but worth the effort. The mole I had was quite large. About , maybe 1/2 the size of a pencil eraser. My mom had a mole on her face and really no scar remains. It could leave a very small mark which seems to heal with time. I havn't checked out my back lately but honestly no one can tell it was there. Nothing compared to getting it cut off.

I have a nasty mole on my face that is raised and would probably be a good candidate for this, but dang, I'd be nervous about doing something experimental on my face like this. WIsh I had kept the one on my neck to try this out on (for the record, I had it lasered off)

Please don't try that with your face.

Yea, well I try to be careful about recommending things in posts which could be harmful but if you know it is not cancerous then I am not sure what damage it could do. I may be reluctant to try one on my face unless I tried it on my body first. MY MOM DID!! She claims it also works on skin tags, etc. She read about it in a bood of home remedies and tried it.

Well, I've heard about it, and I have one at my arm, which I've actually thought of CUTTING off with a knife... But naahh.. Too painful, and it'd probably hurt :P

Why didn't I think of this sooner? :P Same thing is actually done with worts. At least on horses ;)

But I thought, doesn't the mole die of gangrene? Isn't there any risk that it will spread?

You have to be sure the mole is not cancerous. I had mine checked before by a doctor and was assured it was not. It did not spread, simply cut off the blood supply and it fell off leaving little to no mark. I just wanted to suggest this since it worked for me. my mom and I believe my sister too. It was actually printed in a book so I think it has worked for many.

yeh this is a good old fashioned way that gets rid of moles etc. Think my gran told me when i was a kiddie.

They do the same thing to castrate bulls too lol. Tie up their bits so it stops the blood flow, then they naturally drop off. Boys beware ^^^