Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VaVaVoom

Stinkin' holes!

You know, acne bites but I hate the side things that come along with it. I mean, just having some bumps wouldnt be so bad but it's the redness and the puss and all that junk that makes it suck ten times worse. Anyways, so I have these stupid little like purplish brown tiny tiny holes on my chin. I honestly dont think they're pores, but I could be wrong. I hate them because when I put on foundation I look like i have little purple polka dots on my chin! Anyone know what these things are and/or if they'll ever go away? Am I the only one who's had them?!

Guest papillon

Hi VaVaVoom. (Heh, nice ID.)

Anyway, nah, you are not the only one with that problem. I don't have them on my chin, but I have them on my left cheek. They are SO NASTY. Whenever I look at them, my body temperature rises about 2 degrees celcius and my face gets red with anger. Mine are really small and hard to notice (that's what my sister says)... but I can see them clearly!!!

Mine are what are called "scarred pores". They seem to get smaller with time and look less noticeable as the purple/red/pinkness fades away. They are hardly noticeable after I go swimming. I think the dirt/sweat comes out and the pores close or something making your pores less noticeable.

Also, putting make-up on them may make them look worse and clog your pores.

I don't know how long you've had those "holes", but I strongly advise you to wait and see what happens to them. They might get smaller and less noticeable with time.

I was having the same problem. So I switched to a more natural makeup. I put on a primer before using the powder foundation.

That will smooth out you skin before you do anything. And the natural makeup won't clog your pores.

I haven't figured out how to get rid of them. But I've figured out how to cover them up better. So I can look in the mirror and say," Hey, I'm looking kinda cute today."

Here's the link if you think you might need. it.

The stuff that's better for your skin link.