Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DanMan1

ACCUTANE ON THE WAY!!!

Hey guys, after a long year and a half of debating and looking around, i got it!

My accutane is on a plane and on the way to my house as i type this, you guys don't know how happy i am, i will be taking 10 mg daily for as long as needed until i see clearing and lessening of acne lesions, afterwords i will try and go on the lowest dose possible and maintain that clarity.

Yes! you guys don't know how happy i am, my life is about to change.

thanks to all

Hey guys, after a long year and a half of debating and looking around, i got it!

My accutane is on a plane and on the way to my house as i type this, you guys don't know how happy i am, i will be taking 10 mg daily for as long as needed until i see clearing and lessening of acne lesions, afterwords i will try and go on the lowest dose possible and maintain that clarity.

thanks to all

Are you under a dr's care?

thanks to all

Are you under a dr's care?

No, not at all. i know what you're going to say, oh it's dangerous, this and that.

I really don't care, im sick of going through this bullshit, for me i just want to get it over with, 10mg a day can't hurt anyone, can it? I hope you understand.

i aint sure if it is dangerous but i am on 20mg and my acne is not even that bad so i dont seem the harm, but i'd be careful and hav blood tests regularly

how long have you been on 20 mg? any initial breakout? what are you experiencing? are you clear

thanks a lot

I'm curious how you got it without a prescription. All the sites I've seen will only sell it with a prescription number.

:S

Sorry, this thread is closed. Acne.org does not support the use of Accutane without a prescription.

Here's what Dan has to say on the subject.