Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kei_fujo

kiss my face w/csr

Just wondering if anyone has tried kiss my face cleansers and if so what kind? I was thinking about trying it cause they are ph balanced and I figured it might be more gentle. Let me know.....

okay so this might sound crazy, but i've used their olive oil soap bars as a facial cleanser, and had amazing results. especailly over continued use. it'll leave your skin feeling super smooth, clean, and somewhat moisturized. i haven't used it as a cleanser since starting the regimen (i've been using store brand cetaphil), but now that i think about it, i might give it a try.

hope that helps.

p.s. kiss my face peaches and cream moisturizer AH 8% is fucking amazing. i'm going to start using it again, once a day because it really helped fade my red marks, and made my skin smooth as a baby's bottom.

p.s. kiss my face peaches and cream moisturizer AH 8% is fucking amazing. i'm going to start using it again, once a day because it really helped fade my red marks, and made my skin smooth as a baby's bottom.

IPB ImageIPB Image

8% AHA? are you talking about that one on the left? b/c that one is 4% AHA. while i was on the CSR i used the vanilla version of that (right) (which is 5% AHA). it worked ok, but i think it gave me bumps (but pretty much everything gives me bumps; i think i have the most sensitive chin in the universe, no joke... :boohoo: )

neither actually (although i used and enjoyed the 4% about four years ago). i'm referring to this one:

IPB Image

and no, it's not oil-free. however it's incredibly lightweight (much moreso than the 4% peaches and cream moisturizer), and sinks into your skin super fast. i don't have excessively oily skin, but it definately does help control the oil prone areas of my skin (my t-zone).