Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thatbiggbadwolfy

Non Comedogenic/None Acne Causine Concealer for Menu

I saw this link http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100020

and it seemed like the one I wanted, but I was wondering if there was one without Salicylic Acid, since I am on the regimen and using BP. I was wondering if you all knew if there was a AHA latic acid type

.. or would just putting on Eucerin with latic acid + foundation be a good combination?

Sorry, just new to this. I am a male with less than moderate acne but very noticable scars.

Thanks!!!

I saw this link http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100020

and it seemed like the one I wanted, but I was wondering if there was one without Salicylic Acid, since I am on the regimen and using BP. I was wondering if you all knew if there was a AHA latic acid type

.. or would just putting on Eucerin with latic acid + foundation be a good combination?

Sorry, just new to this. I am a male with less than moderate acne but very noticable scars.

Thanks!!!

The best concealer I have found so far, for both blemishes and red marks, is Coverblend, by Exuviance ( a product made by Neostrata....if you don't live in the US, you might be able to find it at neostrata.com)

one drawback is that it only comes in two shades- light and medium...Well, actually, I buy it at the drugstore, so maybe online it comes in more than one shade.

Seriously, this is good stuff..and I think it does have some AHA in it....