Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know what the hell my problem is, but i have been picking like MAD lately. I always use tweezers to get these little whiteheads around my mouth and make them ten times worse. Arg!

Should I slap some neo on them or what?

Guest flutistgurl26

ugh I have issues with picking too... I'm making a new rule for myself though. The ONLY time I'm ever allowed to pick is when there is some pus or whatever you call it that is about ready to practically ready to ooze out of my face (sorry from the details). And even then, all I'm allowed to do is lightly press around it or lightly squeeze.. LIGHTLY being the key word. And if the stuff doesn't come out with me putting very light pressure on it once or twice, then I have to leave it alone.

I don't know what the hell my problem is, but i have been picking like MAD lately. I always use tweezers to get these little whiteheads around my mouth and make them ten times worse. Arg!

Should I slap some neo on them or what?

fight the temptation to pick!!!!!! lol! dont do it!

i think i used to do that when i first got acne...but i havent picked in years lol! But i still get scars even without picking.it sucks! :cry:

Its SO hard to fight with the urge to pick. I only pick at night when I get ready for bed. Sometimes I put a bit of Queen Helenes Mint Julip Masque on a spot I am tempted to pick at. When it dries, and I reach to pick, I can't. It's like a barrier.