Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RipPistons2221

Can you order individual proactive products(toner)?

I while back i tried the proactive system but it didnt really help...now my skin is much better and i read a while ago that the toner really helped some people so ive been using it the past couple of days and really like how its wokring but was wondering if theres a way to order just the toner and not the wash or lotion...i also remember reading in the packet they sent out taht they had other products like shaving cream and other stuff...does anyone know where i can order these?

I use Proactiv right now and it works great. I am running out of the Cleanser and lotion, so I need to order more. I think you can do it on their website, if not, I guess you could just call. Not Sure.

I've been using Clinique's MILD Clarifying Lotion after cleansing to help deflake my skin when it's particularly dry & flaky alongside aha moisturizer. It also gets off the last traces of dirt, oil, and makeup before I apply bp gel and moisturizer. It's alcohol-free, unlike Clinique's other Clarifying Lotions, and contains salicylic acid (bha) but not enough for it to be listed as an active ingredient. I don't find it irritating at all. In fact, I seems to soothe dryness and redness. It costs $11.00 for 6.7 fl oz. and is available at department stores.

anyone need Proactiv Repair Lotion?

I got a bottle but unfortunately it Expired in July 2006 but if anyone still wants it badly i can ship it over to you for $5 I feel very bad for throwing it out since I bought the kit for $60

thanks a lot...does anyone have any suggestions for a good toner i could buy in a store like the proactive one?

There is a Proactiv knock-off line called Acne Free. It's also a 3 step system and some say it works better than Proactiv. Anyway, it's available in various pharmacies and even Wal Mart.

i hate this crap it works for maybe a month lol sad sad product i only use neutrogena alcohal free toner it doesnt dry out my skin thank god.