Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
incenCal1

Has anyone tried amnesteem?

I know its the generic form of accutane but why does it cost less than the "brand" type? Is it because its less affective or what? Has anyone used this or know of a message board that posts about amnesteem. btw how long did you guys start to see your skin "dry" up or your lips start to chap, also im on 20 mg (day) of accutane i have mild/moderate with VERY oily skin scars (have tried tazaroac) didn't work....

I am on Amnesteem and it is working. Currently on Week 10. My lips are manageable with Aquaphor. The few pimples I do get leave scars and my skin is healing slowly. To answer your main question, it does work.

It's just like any other generic drug. They all cost less, but are exactly the same as the brand. I think it's great that they are out there. I am on amnesteem. I'm only on week 7, so i haven't seen complete results yet, but I can tell its working. Stick with it. Good luck. (I'm not that dry yet. My lips are managable.)

my face still is not too dry at 10 weeks, but my lips are cracked if i skip the aquaphor at all. i carry it around with me everywhere: )